Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 FJ is pushing 10 years. The Husky mats are worn and the attachments are broken whereas, the Okele seat covers are ripping in a few spots. Are the Husky's & Okele's still the most highly recommended a decade later?

Thanks, guys!

· Vendor
9,676 Posts

I would consider Weathertech and Clazzio

· Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I would consider Weathertech and Clazzio
Will do!

· Registered
1,644 Posts
I have Weathertech mats. They fit great and are well made, but they are slippery when wet. I have to be careful or my feet will slip out from under me when getting in or out.

· Registered
2011 Trail Teams
15 Posts
My 2013 FJ is pushing 10 years. The Husky mats are worn and the attachments are broken whereas, the Okele seat covers are ripping in a few spots. Are the Husky's & Okele's still the most highly recommended a decade later?

Thanks, guys!
I also just bought a set of WeatherTech mats. They’ve always been durable well-fitting mats for me in my other vehicles. Also, I really like the looks of the Rugged Ridge mats. However, I contacted them directly and unfortunately they no longer make mats for our FJ’s.

I’ve also been casually looking for seat covers, so I’ll be watching this post for recommendations.

Good luck!

· Premium Member
5,080 Posts
I have Husky mats, they have been holding up well, and are not slippery when wet.
Because they are bathtubs I added a cut out piece of bulk floor runner from the hardware store to absorb some of the random wet I track in (and are easy to shake out when needed).

For seat covers, I bought sheep skin from Sheepskin Express (pure merino). Expensive but very comfortable, warm in winter and cool in summer.

· Registered
58 Posts
@Hoden I would reach out to Husky liners. They actually have a lifetime warranty so if you let them know of the broken parts or even that theyve lost grip, they should send you new ones. Personally, I've had much better luck with huskyliners over weathertech mats. Every set of weathertech I've owned have worped.

· Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Hoden I would reach out to Husky liners. They actually have a lifetime warranty so if you let them know of the broken parts or even that theyve lost grip, they should send you new ones. Personally, I've had much better luck with huskyliners over weathertech mats. Every set of weathertech I've owned have worped.
Wow! Who knew?! Thanks for the great lead!

· Registered
1,273 Posts
i have had the weathertech mats for 10 years and even though they spend most of the time covered in mud, they still look like new when i do occasionally wash them.

i bought wet okole seat covers about 6 months ago and i'm not sure what i think. it looks like they are starting to wear a bit in the colored area. i get little balls of green fuzz from sliding into the seat. comparing them to new i can't see them looking decent in 3 or 4 years. my seats still looked new so i don't think it's anything i'm doing.

· Registered
168 Posts
I have slightly warped weathertech in both the FJ and my 4Runner. Don't like them. I would like some really heavy rubber ones if anyone knows of some good ones.

I have had the wet okole covers in the 4Runner for about 3 years now and not a single problem with them. I aint even never clean'd em...

· Registered
29 Posts

Thanks, guys!
Clazzio is one of the best for seat covers, expensive! I’m really happy with mine, I got the vinyl and leather mix, the middle beige section is perforated leather and the black is vinyl. The quality is exceptional and the fit is tight, you can’t tell they are covers.
Vehicle Comfort Grey Automotive design Luggage and bags

Car seat cover Automotive design Tints and shades Automotive tire Car seat

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Car Motor vehicle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts