Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

As of right now the only thing I have left is a stock airbox and factory head unit.

Thanks for all the interest!!!!!

I actually have a few items for sale, but the crown jewel, so to speak, is my set of custom made bumpers. These are made out of mostly 1/8" with some 1/4" steel and are, in a word, bombproof. As you can see in the pictures they are painted silver, but could easily be sprayed black if you wanted. The winch works great, its got me out of a couple of nasty situations.

I had taken these off to give them a fresh coat of paint a couple of months ago, then decided to take a quick trip up the mountain one night that left my FJ, sadly, on its top and totaled. THE BUMPERS WERE NOT ON AT THE TIME.

I also have a set of Fox racing rear reservoir shocks, a hi-lift jack, a custom (by FJ-Joel) anodized red shift knob set (AT), factory radio, and a set of floormats.

I'll sell the bumpers/winch for $950, and compared to buying something new or having them built its a steal!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
The front bumper is very nice looking. The rear looks good too, but not like the front one does. I already have an aftermarket bumper, so I wont be buying but to clear something up for potential buyers;
1. Where are the bumpers located?
2. Are you saying you're going to sell both front and rear bumpers and the winch for $950???

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Oh and a 8,000,000 winch, damn! (you said 8,000k) i made a funny.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I forgot to put that they are located in North Las Vegas, 89031.

And yes, I'm selling all 3 for $950 firm. I'm in the military and leaving for Korea in a couple months and need to get them out of the garage!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much would you say these weigh?

07 6mt/3inch Procomp/285 BFG AT's/CAI/ARB Full rack

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would ESTIMATE that the two of them together would be 200-250lbs, but thats just my guess.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i am interested in the floor mats what are you asking and what type are they?
would you be possibly interested in shipping, if so how much shipped to 72761?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm interested in the front, how much for it by itself? I live in Henderson so no need to ship.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Looks like a sweet deal. Have fun in Korea!!! It's all party there as long as you don't get to a crap location.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All items are as of this time sold except

a stock airbox

stock factory head unit

Thanks for all your guys interest!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts