Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so now let the personalization began it will be great to start seeing peoples own touches on there trucks.......i think the set of mickey thompsons tire is a goo start for me.........maybe that custom emblem 4wd......whats everyone else going to do ???????? although stock is great too

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
OK, I added two items yesterday:

1) Two convex mirrors on the side mirrors for traffic;
2) An American Watercraft Association sticker on the left rear window.

I'm thinking about my license plate frames, and adding map lights.

That should be about it. :D

Sandi

·
Registered
846 Posts
I've added:
1.) Mud from yesterdays wheelin in Carnegie
2.) A long scratch on the right side from the bushes from yesterdays wheelin
3.) A ding on the skidplate
4.) A scrape on the bottom of the driver side running board

Many more additions in the future. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Sandi_k said:
OK, I added two items yesterday:

1) Two convex mirrors on the side mirrors for traffic;
2) An American Watercraft Association sticker on the left rear window.

I'm thinking about my license plate frames, and adding map lights.

That should be about it. :D

Sandi
Give me thoughts on map lights. Do you any ideas? I was thinking same thing, but don't have a plan.
Ernie

·
Registered
155 Posts
would love to see some map lights too! If anyone does this successfully let me know. Would love to see it..

·
Registered
258 Posts
CACressida said:
I've added:
1.) Mud from yesterdays wheelin in Carnegie
2.) A long scratch on the right side from the bushes from yesterdays wheelin
3.) A ding on the skidplate
4.) A scrape on the bottom of the driver side running board

Many more additions in the future. I'll keep ya posted.
haha, i smacked a branch super hard saturday on the trail with my right mirror, it scratched the crap out of it, but thats what i got it for, man. i would like to do something with the exhaust though, the lowest part on the truck is where the exhaust crosses over.

·
Banned
51 Posts
I got eight of those stick on light from off tv--they have two sided adhesive--just stick and go! Now I have eight map lights!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
mud pipe said:
I will likely paint the top pink to match my labia. I also plan to airbrush "Mud Pipe Kitty" on the hood. Whadya' think?
a picture is worth a thousand words:eek: .

·
Registered
116 Posts
mud pipe said:
I will likely paint the top pink to match my labia. I also plan to airbrush "Mud Pipe Kitty" on the hood. Whadya' think?
I have great paint-match equipment....send me a picture of your labia :D and I'll get the paint mixed for you.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'm new here, so don't go too hard on me. And please remember this is my DD, okay. Most of you that go climbin' aren't gonna like these. However. I do have the stock ones and I'm trying to decide what tires to put on them so I can go 'play' a little. I hate the stock tires these things come with. I was thinkin maybe some A/T Grapplers, or M/T Toyo's. Anyone use either of these? Good or bad?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/boarder312001/ce1a0d6f.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
Voodoogirl said:
I'm new here, so don't go too hard on me. And please remember this is my DD, okay. Most of you that go climbin' aren't gonna like these. However. I do have the stock ones and I'm trying to decide what tires to put on them so I can go 'play' a little. I hate the stock tires these things come with. I was thinkin maybe some A/T Grapplers, or M/T Toyo's. Anyone use either of these? Good or bad?

Oh, and a lot of us are new here as well...we just rack up posts talking a lot!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Voodoogirl said:

Yeah welcome! I love it when girls, gals, and women join here. Gets old with all the testosterone around here. You're actually not as new as you think! Pics of your rig has been posted here before and the guys have had their field day with it. Everyone is over themselves now. It's great that we all have different likes and what nots. Sorry no experience with those tires, just trying to rack up more posts count myself...:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts