Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys,

I wanted to make my FJ a bit different adding some custom made decals. It took few hours for measuring and making sure the decals were exactly where they were supposed to be. At the end I think I got two A+ OEM Looking decals.

The first one is on the hood. I wanted to give a rugged/factory look to the decal, so I replicated the tire path that is in the stock spare tire cover. I also added this BLACK MATTE decal because I noticed a to get "SUN TANS" inside the cabin after long drives (10-15hrs). It has helped noticeably reduce the sun reflection inside the cabin.

The second one is in the rear end in between the rear corner windows and the rear hatch. It makes the two rear corner windows blend with the rear hatch window. This decal is also in black matte decal, and looks OEM.

Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
smurfj, that decal is unique. You won't be mistaken for another VD. ;)

Are you running the Harbor Freight HIDs? How do you like them?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MountainMan. Let me ask my friend to give me a price after developing the decals. Would you like both ?

It would be nice to know if there are some people interested interested to buy them to try to get costs down.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I like those:rocker:. I would be interested in a set if you had them made up. Did you ever find the guy who drove up your hood?:lol:

OK Guys,

I wanted to make my FJ a bit different adding some custom made decals. It took few hours for measuring and making sure the decals were exactly where they were supposed to be. At the end I think I got two A+ OEM Looking decals.

The first one is on the hood. I wanted to give a rugged/factory look to the decal, so I replicated the tire path that is in the stock spare tire cover. I also added this BLACK MATTE decal because I noticed a to get "SUN TANS" inside the cabin after long drives (10-15hrs). It has helped noticeably reduce the sun reflection inside the cabin.

The second one is in the rear end in between the rear corner windows and the rear hatch. It makes the two rear corner windows blend with the rear hatch window. This decal is also in black matte decal, and looks OEM.

Hope you guys like it.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
OK Guys,

Hope you guys like it.
I like the tread stripes very much. Very creative. :cheers:

how about my mountains, there custom decals
Those are very unique. :rocker:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts