Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHEELS SOLD 02/19/11
To Badjack - "Thanks Mike" - pleasure meeting you you. Have fun with the wheels - they are going to look really "cool" on you BC !

Mike T.

*** CENTER CAPS SOLD ***

Black center caps still available. I am going to re-list separetly.

"Old School FJ Cool"

Moving - must sell !!

Set of five (5) new, custom white powdercoated steel wheels (OEM). These wheels were ordered new at $55.00 each + shipping. Professional white powdercoating was added after market at an original cost of another $70.00 per wheel. Total invested = $125.00 per wheel.

These wheels were never mounted and are in pristine condition (still in shipping boxes).

SALES PRICE FOR ALL FIVE = $300.00 ($60.00 per wheel). This price is pretty darned fair so it is firm.

Local SoCal pickup only. NO SHIPPING. I live in the Ladera Ranch area of South Orange County.If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

The picture below is NOT my rig - just an example of what white wheels will look like on a FJ :

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Re: Custom White Steelies (OEM) - Set Of Five - New, Never Mounted

PM sent for center caps. They are SOLD to me. Please Pm me on how you want to be paid. Paypal would be great. .......:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts

OK they are not sold to me UNLESS someone is willing to pick them up in South Orange county and ship them to me. I can NEVER catch a break when it comes to a good deal on this forum. ......:mecry:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

wheels sold 02-19-11

1 - 4 of 4 Posts