Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, thanks to the guys here, and for the exact person, i can not name, but owe him for the detailed explination, i want to say THANX! i had several members give me advice, and long story short, we had it all off, replaced, and back on, in about 2hours and 45 min.....not nascar speed, but wont complain...the right tools, place, and time is all it took...o,and some clean clothes. the grease has tendency to get on you..again, i want to say thanx for all the members advice!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nice, I fixed mine yesterday but I also installed a RC 3in and driver side knuckle and I still aint done. 1 day 2 days going on 5 days. I have to order new couplings for the knuckle they were bent to. ill put up some pictures if i dont pass out...... Was it easy to get your wheel bearing back in? The bearing would go half way in the pop back out. It took me half the day to notice the coupling was warped.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it took a few tries, but, a few steps back, breath in, out...you just have to relax, and try again..have faith

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Good work Ajastoy! Now you know why these guys who do these write up's deserve so much credit. Doing the job, taking pics, uploading pics, doing the write up is like doing the job 3 times over.:rocker:

Keep an eye on your boot clamps for the next few weeks to be sure they stay tight and you don't start leaking grease; especially if you're lifted.

:cheers:

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gon...you cant be more true! the guys that know their stuff, and are willing to share with others, you guys rock! guys, there isnt much that you cant find someone to help you..esp here..from vendors, to friends..you can just ask, and someone, somewhere, can help! keep up the great work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts