Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Many thanks to FamilyJ for putting me in contact with the guys from Dale's Pale Ale. They will be hooking us up with some schwag, and discounted beer (for legal reasons it can't be free) at the Best Western. Very cool!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome :cheers:

I love Oskar Blues's "Old Chub". It's the most expensive canned beer I've ever bought :p I do like their "myth-busting" with the cans though. They have a great video about their canning system on their website. It's true that a great beer can live in a can after all.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Yippee! Sorry I won't be there, but I'm glad it all worked out!

Hopefully they will have TenFiddy there. But be careful, drink only half a can and share the rest!

Let me know how everybody likes the Dale's!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Awesome this is what I wanted to hear...all of their beers are awesome dont let the can fool you:cheers: I cant wait:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Where does the line form?:cheers:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
They have this seasonal black beer that is awesome 4 dollar cans:rofl: the scottish chub is the chit too!

The brewerys name is Oskar blues:D they dont just sell DAles pale ale!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Beer? Somebody said free beer?????

I'm in!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Mmmmmm, Beeeeerrrrrrr.:)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
It is my absolute new favorite. I love the dale's pale and gordon. I also like that the back of the dales can said "Pack it in, Pack it out" This aint your everyday couch beer!! Also thanks for the shirt and other cool schwag. I gotta find that around here though. I bought a bunch to bring home and they are gone already :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts