Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
You can take it off, pop the dent out, clean up what is left with a little filler and then paint black.

·
Registered
464 Posts
TRDSource (a supporting vendor of the site) is the cheapest around if you want to buy the part new. They quoted me $87.77 + shipping.
Dealer will be around $180 - as quoted by my local one.

Finding a used one may be the best way to go - take some nice fellow members up on their offers!
The install is fairly straight forward. Lots of threads about it on this site or PM me with any questions. I just did mine over the weekend.

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TRDSource (a supporting vendor of the site) is the cheapest around if you want to buy the part new. They quoted me $87.77 + shipping.

Finding a used one may be the best way to go - take some nice fellow members up on their offers!
The install is fairly straight forward. Lots of threads about it on this site or PM me with any questions. I just did mine over the weekend.

i emailed everyone that has them for sale, but nothing for now

holly smokes 90 bucks for that piece of plastic !

·
Registered
458 Posts

Ahhh, that is who I was trying to think of (god forbid I actually scroll down and look at the supporting vendor list). I saw Sparks on the list too.

I paid $112 at the dealership for a rear bumper pad that I tore up. I have figured out that you can haggle a little bit with them on parts. When I purchased my step assists for my OEM rock rails, I was able to get 20% off on both pairs. Their markup is really rediculous on parts, so there is some wiggle room.

·
Banned
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't recall the clips being included, so if you lost any of those, you may want to get replacements. They are really cheap, so that is no big deal. I was just happy when I found out that they come painted.
yeah all my clips are broken, thanks for your reply

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
The cheapest solution is to just take them off, they end up getting ripped off on the trails anyway!:bandit:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Yeah now i need to paint my silver parts BLACK:cheers:

I gave up after ripping my drivers side off 3 times:rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts