33K views 118 replies 65 participants last post by  Clemson FJ 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD...
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/vehicles-sale/106150-2007-fjc-built.html

2007 FJ Cuiser with Convenience Package
Purchased: February 28, 2007
Build date: December 2006
Tires:
- 305/70/16 BF Goodrich KM2 on 16x8 American Racing Mojaves; rattle canned black with fake beadlock
Suspension:
- Icon Extended Travel Coilovers with remote resevoir
- Rear Radflo 2.5" shocks (Overland Warehouse)
- Adjustable extended length rear swaybar links
- Rear All Pro 3.5" springs
- Light Racing UCA
- All Pro Rear Pro Links
- Toytec Sway Bar collars
- 2007fj swaybar disconnect setup
Armor:
- 4 piece Budbuilt Skids
- Allpro sliders
- Demello front bumper with Acro lights
- All Pro E-locker skid
- 4x4 Labs custom rear bumper
Stereo:
- Pioneer AVIC D3
- Polk Audio 6" Components in the front, 4" in the rear
Extras:
- Viair 450c and 2.5 gal tank
- Train Horns
- Allpro High Clearance tailpipe with Magnaflow #11226 can
- Cobra 19DXIV cb, 4' firestick, bandi mount, PA
- ARB/Yakima/Home Depot Rack
- ATRAC switch
- AFE CAI with Pro Dry filter
- Toytec Extended rear break lines
- Scuba Mod
- Offroad Concepts Cargo Net
- Offroad Rock Lights
- Vision X Tantrum LED lights

See less See more
#8 ·
Realy NICE! I like the white Bez. :roller:

#14 ·
Sweet!!!:bigthumb: Looks great bro!!!! Well done!!!!!:clap:

:smokin:Now go beat it up!!! :shinner:

#17 ·
Upgraded the stereo system with the Pioneer AVIC D3 and Polk Speakers

That's a killer rig man, Hey does the Pioneer have a hard drive or nav system? (saving me the research cuz i'm lazy tonight)

#19 ·
The Pioneer D3 uses a DVD for the navigation but is capable of storing routes on it's hardrive.
Once again, looking great, daPit!!!

Hey . . . question: When you did you're "mini-me" rack mod, what did you use for that center rear H-shaped connection on the lower tier?? Did you cut it or replace it with something else?
LCSteve, I used the same H-shape piece from the original full rack. I just turned it 90 degrees and drilled two holes for the set screws. No cutting done.

Oh yeah, cross the budbuilt skids off the list...next...

#18 ·
I didn't really like the stock rack so I "mini-me'd" it and added the Demello Hi-lift clamps and Yakima Lowrider towers/crossbars

Once again, looking great, daPit!!!

Hey . . . question: When you did you're "mini-me" rack mod, what did you use for that center rear H-shaped connection on the lower tier?? Did you cut it or replace it with something else?

#25 ·
Yes they rubbed pre-lift but drivable.
Do you have pics of how you did the rack mods? I was also wondering what you did w/the piece in the back that extends from the top frame to the bottom. Let me know- the truck looks good!
I'll get a pic but basically just turned the piece 90 degrees so it was horizontal and drilled holes for the screws. I've heard some people have cut it which is a possibility.
You must be pinoy b/c we're the only people that make faces like that in pics.
Damn straight, 100%!

#23 ·
Do you have pics of how you did the rack mods? I was also wondering what you did w/the piece in the back that extends from the top frame to the bottom. Let me know- the truck looks good!

#29 ·
Update...my pockets are getting lighter and lighter. A couple weeks ago, the norcal group went out to Hollister Hills and this is what happened.

Not too sure how that got there?!

Needless to say, it was an upgrade oppurtunity to an allpro high clearance tail pipe

Here are some shots of the stock tail pipe with allpro's.

#30 ·
Oh yeah, I scored 4 American Racing 16x8 Mojaves, polished with simulated beadlocks on Craigslist for......

$175 for all four. Now I need to get a fifth, and I'm in business. It'll cost me $175 to get one more:boohoo: I'm planning on rattle canning these wheels flat black. Not sure if I'll do the beadlock ring yet and not too sure what I'll do about the tires. My hankooks have a lot of tread left. I might ge posting the hankook and stock alloys up for sale if anyone is interested.

#32 ·
Sweeeeeeeeet rig!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.