Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a day run somewhere's on May 10th. Thinking maybe hollister or is anyone has any better ideas. Post up!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok looks like a quick fix south in Hollister!!! Anyone wanna go for a pre mothers day session?

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I think I can make this day run.
What time and where is the meeting place?

·
965 Posts
Wish I could, but I have to go to Sac for a get together.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sorry y'all, no dice for me! too broke! next one fo sure!

·
Registered
365 Posts
damn it... i just posted another thread... about Hollister on Saturday... I feel like an idiot now... I'm going to be there with some guys from the Naval Postgraduate School (lots of jeeps, maybe another FJ)... It's a totally unofficial 4wd club we put together... We're leaving monterey around 8:30 and will be there most of the early day. Last time we went, we had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
anyone know what a partial closure entails? there's a worcs event going on this weekend so i'm assuming it's just the gp track area that'll be closed, but wondering if there is more to it.

bz, that's not the property that opg was talking about is it? looks like it's just for ohv and mo'cycles. :mecry:

·
Registered
202 Posts
i may go.. . just to take some friends wheelin' i'll be at the top at around 11

·
965 Posts
The new property is on the left of the valley. A few of us(Sol,Sho3vl,MissFJ, and myselfthat's all I remember) got to take a drive through it a while back thanks to Tim and his contacts at the park.

·
965 Posts
Partial closure is probably the area from Five fingers down to Sycamore camp. There is a race that is run this time of year that encompasses that area down to the GP track.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts