Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting out there a bit this weekend. Maybe A.F. Canyon but maybe not with the sad karma up there right now. Scouted Hoyt Peak a couple of weeks ago and it rocks. All week to decide, so many places to go :) . We'd love some company, anyone up for it?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Thinking of getting out there a bit this weekend. Maybe A.F. Canyon but maybe not with the sad karma up there right now. Scouted Hoyt Peak a couple of weeks ago and it rocks. All week to decide, so many places to go :) . We'd love some company, anyone up for it?
Put me down for a maybe for now:roller:

K

·
Registered
750 Posts
Even the destination is up in the air so your "maybe" fits right in with our plans :). Which day would be less "maybe" for you? I just need a dose of the mountains.
Sunday is better for me, but it's not up to just me. I'll have to play it by ear for now.

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sunday is better for me, but it's not up to just me. I'll have to play it by ear for now.
We like to go Sundays as well. This state looks deserted on Sundays. We'll see in the next couple of days what suits everyone I'm sure.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Me and Andie would be up for it, but we have some plans for both saturday and Sunday. On a better note we got that tire problem taken care of. Turns out if you take it somewhere besides Firestone the repair is not a problem. We're back in action baby!! We need to set up a camping trip somewhere, with fishing as a side trip!lol

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me and Andie would be up for it, but we have some plans for both saturday and Sunday. On a better note we got that tire problem taken care of. Turns out if you take it somewhere besides Firestone the repair is not a problem. We're back in action baby!! We need to set up a camping trip somewhere, with fishing as a side trip!lol
Glad to hear you're back in action. Summer isn't even quite started so we'll have a lot of chances to have fun. We'd like a camping trip too. Maybe we could even get grandma to watch our little one for one full night. Mmmmmm, smores. That Salt Lake run was such a blast. We'll take lot's of pics for you guys this weekend. Thanks for the cd. We should plan around another cool ghost town....spookey camping.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I would enjoy the chance to finally meet some fellow Wasatch FJ's this weekend, however, I promised one of my friends that I would take him flyfishing on a small water where the Green Drakes are buzzing around on Saturday. This is a hatch that I wait for all year to come around and the fishing is so hot right now that I can't/won't miss it.

And on Sunday I have to work from 6am-3pm, so that day is shot. Oh well, hopefully next time I can make it, let me know where you end up going and take some pics too. Have a good weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Sweat. This one is very impromptu. I'll set something up with more notice after the Ouray get together. In fact anyone who's not going to Ouray for some reason there is a large group of us going to Moab July 15th through the 18th on the way back.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I might be interested. I live in American Fork. I did Tibble Fork and Silver Lake a few weeks ago. I think I missed the story of the bad karma but I have been wanting to do another trip. Keep me posted.

Thanks. Darren

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Very late notice. we finally got a babysitter. We'll be rolling from REI at about 11:30am (an hour from now lol) and heading to the Rhoads Canyone, wolf creek summit area of the high Uintas. Sorry for the late notice. We'll post pics and plan further ahead but when you have a little one you aren't in control of your time anymore.

Rat and Mrs Rat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts