Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it weird that, as I was dozing off last night on the plane, I was dreaming of rocks in front of me and what the best lines were to take?

I miss those trails already.....

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you get a chance to wheel? What did you drive?
yeah - I drove that modded up blackcherry that was lent to me generously by Turner Toyota :D

I did Yankee boy, Imogene part-way, and Poughkeepsie...

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I miss the trails too Jason but I like to mix some chicks into my thoughts/dreams. Let's call it "Chicks and trails in the great outdoors".

Good to hear you made time to flex that loner FJ. You deserved it. :clap:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Nice....glad you got to wheel a little Jason.

Our truck is trashed, need to clean her up for some more wheeling a couple of weeks ;)

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
My problem after wheeling is the highway on the way home. I will be driving peacefully down the highway at 70ish and I'll see a shadow in the road... so I slam on the breaks. Turns out I'm still in the mindset of breaking for whoops and water and ditches, and it is just habit. The first time I do it on the highway, I always feel like an idiot. But I guess that's what happens with two runs a day for 4 days straight.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Jason
Why don't you join the Bruisers at Rausch in the beginning of August or go to the Lobster Run in Maine in Sept??

The trail teams will be there and if you don't want to use your fj you can use one of theirs :) I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Hey, If you go to Rausch, I'll let you take the wheel of mine for a bit if you go.

Would love to meet you and I'm sure some of the east coasters would too

Gery

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason
Why don't you join the Bruisers at Rausch in the beginning of August or go to the Lobster Run in Maine in Sept??

The trail teams will be there and if you don't want to use your fj you can use one of theirs :) I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Hey, If you go to Rausch, I'll let you take the wheel of mine for a bit if you go.

Would love to meet you and I'm sure some of the east coasters would too

Gery
that'd be fun - I'd love to do that. I've been thinking of doing the Lobster run...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts