Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 I bought new with almost 200k miles on it now. Wife drove it for years Then my daughter for years. Now I have it... it has some very low miles Faulken ATs on it. Thinking about adding the Daystar lift but wondering if it will look goofy with the 265s? Any pics out there of this setup?

also kicking around powder coating the stick wheels black. The FJ is yellow. Anyone have pics of that?

this FJ may become a toy to play with. I just sold a 76 Bronco that I had built bumpers, racks and all sorts of other accessories for. Already looking at bumper designs for the FJ.
I have a fab shop and Powder coat line ... so....

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I wouldnt lift it with 265s on it. At most maybe just lift the front an 1.0" to to level it out (requires about 1/2 spacers)

FYI....most people on these forums recommend against using a spacer lift esp if you plan any offroading.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I jacked it up to see what it would look like and didn’t think it looked bad. But... I it would look better with larger tires. I couldn’t find any 1” or 1.5” blocks. I will not be doing any hard wheeling. Just don’t like the nose down look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts