Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just had a wild thought......Anyone ever heard of someone putting their lift kit on while the truck is in the garage, and then couldn't get it out of the garage? It might be one of those times where you would have to "dispose" of any witnesses. :rofl: :rofl:
I must admit, I put an electric ladder rack on my sprinter van and then couldn't get it out of the garage! Had to let most of the air out of the tires to get it out. No one has ever accused me of being the sharpest knife in the drawer. DOH!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just had a wild thought......Anyone ever heard of someone putting their lift kit on while the truck is in the garage, and then couldn't get it out of the garage? It might be one of those times where you would have to "dispose" of any witnesses. :rofl: :rofl:
Hate to hi Jack this tread, I put a 4" kit on my FJ and had to back it out on flat tires
FYI dont lift your FJ in a garage more then 3'' with a 7 foot door lol. Unless you have no roof rack ( or feel like taking your headliner out to remove it haha )

21 - 23 of 23 Posts