Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure since dealership's are starting to get there number, this would be a good place to centralize the data... Maybe make it a Sticky?

I know people want specific FJ's so maybe it will help!!!

Folsom Lake Toyota 11 Fj's no specifics on setup around 20 on the wait list.

Roseville Toyota 2 Fj's no specifics on setup, MSRP, first come first serve.


these are both high volume NOR CAL dealers

MACTIKI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
MacTiki said:
I figure since dealership's are starting to get there number, this would be a good place to centralize the data... Maybe make it a Sticky?

I know people want specific FJ's so maybe it will help!!!

Folsom Lake Toyota 11 Fj's no specifics on setup around 20 on the wait list.

Roseville Toyota 2 Fj's no specifics on setup, MSRP, first come first serve.


these are both high volume NOR CAL dealers

MACTIKI
Wow. What is Roseville trying to do? Start a riot?

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
My dealer in So Cal has 6 coming in the first shipment, 2 a month after that. I'm not sure of the list size but it was more than 6 before the FJ news embargo and auto shows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Haley Toyota in Richmond, VA (distributor=Central Atlantic Toyota) called to tell me that they have 5 on allocation. No details other than that one of them matches the vehicle I requested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Hello all, long time lurker, first poster.

There is one number on my dealer allocation list that I care about.....

#1 with my name beside it! :D nyuk nyuk

In all seriousness though, as far as I know I am the ONLY one on the list for my dealer's allocated FJ's. Since I am already locked in, I will share that my dealer is Don Moore in Owensboro, KY. If you do call to inquire just please tell them Matt Mueller sent you! ;) Dealer does decently larger volume for our area and is somewhat on the ball. Anyone in the area might want to give it a try!

Thanks for all the great info and entertainment!
Good luck to all in your quest for the elusive FJC!



Gun don't kill people.....MONKEYS wih guns kill people!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Dr Oatman said:
Hello all, long time lurker, first poster.

There is one number on my dealer allocation list that I care about.....

#1 with my name beside it! :D nyuk nyuk

In all seriousness though, as far as I know I am the ONLY one on the list for my dealer's allocated FJ's. Since I am already locked in, I will share that my dealer is Don Moore in Owensboro, KY. If you do call to inquire just please tell them Matt Mueller sent you! ;) Dealer does decently larger volume for our area and is somewhat on the ball. Anyone in the area might want to give it a try!

Thanks for all the great info and entertainment!
Good luck to all in your quest for the elusive FJC!



Gun don't kill people.....MONKEYS wih guns kill people!

Finally someone in the Midwest with info !! Send me a Private message with Don's info !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Its kinda weird.

One of my customers order a titanium silver 4wd automatic with convience pkg and upgrade pkg 1. He was 1st on our wait list. We had a total of 9 and out of the 9, 3 got allocated. It took number 3, 6, and 7.

All of the ones incoming and have been allocated here in the bay area so far is a 4wd automatic in the voodoo blue color. convience pkg, upgrade pkg 2, and side & side curtain air bags.

On the accessories side, it forced wheel locks and convience package (not sure what this accessoy consist off).

thats what I have so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
spinteews said:
Its kinda weird.

One of my customers order a titanium silver 4wd automatic with convience pkg and upgrade pkg 1. He was 1st on our wait list. We had a total of 9 and out of the 9, 3 got allocated. It took number 3, 6, and 7.

All of the ones incoming and have been allocated here in the bay area so far is a 4wd automatic in the voodoo blue color. convience pkg, upgrade pkg 2, and side & side curtain air bags.

On the accessories side, it forced wheel locks and convience package (not sure what this accessoy consist off).

thats what I have so far.
Nothing weird, the initial builds are only coming in certain ways. I had originally wanted a 4wd auto with UP also but was told UR instead. Here's an old thread from 2 months ago:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203&highlight=initial+builds

Some dealers even BS their customer that their Fj's are being build per order. In reality, the dealers will get what's allocated to them.

PS Better tell your customer to go with UR also, otherwise, he/she is in for a long wait;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
FJ Smurf, I was allowed to preference mine and my dealer was confident that I would get what I wanted. Granted, mine will be UR anyway. So it basically comes down to those ridiculous side curtain air bags and running boards - neither of which I want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Percy said:
FJ Smurf, I was allowed to preference mine and my dealer was confident that I would get what I wanted. Granted, mine will be UR anyway. So it basically comes down to those ridiculous side curtain air bags and running boards - neither of which I want.
Yeap, I don't want those running boards either but oh well, $345 is not gonna break the deal. I don't know what you are getting but I would be very surprised if you or anyone will be able to get one that's not equipped like the ones on the initial builds list. After the initial builds, Toyota will build few with less options but I don't expect to see those until 2007.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump, because thoes of us who want a FJ now...

Might find the exact one they want that no one has claimed if we make this a sticky!!!!!!!!!!!

MACTIKI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
I just checked in again with my local dealer (Musson-Patout). I was told that Gulf States Toyota won't be giving them their allocation numbers until the first of March. Since we're a small market, they'll only get 1 to start with.

On a positive note, they said they are going to continue their policy of MSRP pricing on new models (no bumper). I want to spend my money locally, but it looks like I'll have to consider driving to Baton Rouge (Price-LeBlanc). I despise the Lafayette dealer, they're big on the sales flim-flam. "It's not on the lot, but I can have it delivered in 2 days." Then when the car gets there, it's not exactly as described & they want to change "the deal". Had to fight with the bastards over my wife's '05 Highlander.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
want to spend my money locally, but it looks like I'll have to consider driving to Baton Rouge (Price-LeBlanc) Feels like old home week! I bought my first Toyota 4 wheel from Price Leblanc while attending LSU. I'll be headed to Baton Rouge for the game on March 4th. Wish I ahd the Fj for the ride from Oklahoma.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top