Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Dealer Installed, integrated Air Compressor by NSV Auto

34K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  milesapartuae 
#1 · (Edited)
Dealer Installed, integrated Air Compressor by NSV Auto (with Pictures!)

Hi Everyone, I got a 2015 UAE SPEC FJ, I went to share with you the Dealer Installed integrated Air Compressor that we get here in Dubai, UAE. its an OEM design that comes for the FJ, Prado & Land Cruiser, please watch this video to get the idea,

Made by NSV Automotive NSV

I took pictures of the setup to show you how nice it looks, the installation looks professional and the fit & feel is like OEM...its all hidden in the trunk behind the plastic, I been working on my FJ for some upgrades so i took more pictures of the hidden Air Compressor. Sorry about not having a picture with the hose attached and full picture of the system, I will try to take some when my project is finished, for now the youtube videos might help out...

The local Toyota dealer does sell the setup here for the Land Cruiser for 1600-1700 aed(i didn't see the fj setup on display at the dealer showroom), which is around $445 usd, I haven't tried to contact nsvauto about pricing, their office is also in Dubai...If anyone is interested, I can try to contact the Toyota dealer or nsvauto and work something out to get a unit out to you to try it.

****** I'm in NO way related to nsvauto or Toyota, i'm just a new FJ owner that wanted to share with you the excitement of new toy for our FJ's...******

Attachments

See less See more
3 12
#4 ·
One thing you don't see in my pictures above is the air hose, its cool!, it got fittings to fill two tires at the same time, once both tires share the same pressure, let say 30psi, the compressor will shut off.....Plus there is a fitting on that same hose to attached YOUR OWN hose for whatever you would like to do....

Attachments

#5 ·
Re: Dealer Installed, integrated Air Compressor by NSV Auto (with Pictures!)

Hi Everyone, I got a 2015 UAE SPEC FJ, I went to share with you the Dealer Installed integrated Air Compressor that we get here in Dubai, UAE. its an OEM design that comes for the FJ, Prado & Land Cruiser, please watch this video to get the idea,

Toyota Land Cruiser Compressor - YouTube

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Compressor - YouTube

NSV Compressor System - YouTube

I took pictures of the setup to show you how nice it looks, the installation looks professional and the fit & feel is like OEM...its all hidden in the trunk behind the plastic, I been working on my FJ for some upgrades so i took more pictures of the hidden Air Compressor. Sorry about not having a picture with the hose attached and full picture of the system, I will try to take some when my project is finished, for now the youtube videos might help out...

The local Toyota dealer does sell the setup here for the Land Cruiser for 1600-1700 aed(i didn't see the fj setup on display at the dealer showroom), which is around $445 usd, I haven't tried to contact nsvauto about pricing, their office is also in Dubai...If anyone is interested, I can try to contact the Toyota dealer or nsvauto and work something out to get a unit out to you to try it.

****** I'm in NO way related to nsvauto or Toyota, i'm just a new FJ owner that wanted to share with you the excitement of new toy for our FJ's...******
I would love your help getting one sent here! Just let me know.

#7 · (Edited)
Re: Dealer Installed, integrated Air Compressor by NSV Auto (with Pictures!)

I would love your help getting one sent here! Just let me know.
Hi tcody, I would like to get a unit to you if i can. I found out today that the owners of the NSV Auto is actually the monopoly local Toyota here in UAE, he created his own company to add custom parts to his Toyota cars before they sell them, I don't know about the fj air compressor price, but since its from the dealer only, i'm assuming it would be the same price as the land cruiser, around 450usd,,,,,Another thing I realized, the compressor gauge is mounted in a spot that's pre-cut at the factory for something, NSV used that opening to custom fit a compressor display unit around it, yet in other fj models, i didn't see that opening in place or even a door...Do you have that opening in your fj?

Attachments

#9 ·
interesting... I wonder what the duty cycle is on the pump though.

#10 ·
Hi tsy87, I didn't see anything in the pump owner manual about duty cycle numbers, here is what it said,

Operation Voltage : 12 volts
No Load Current Draw: 5.7 amps
Under Load Current Draw : 8.5 amps
Fuse: 15 amp

Air flow:
No Load: 28L/m 0KPa 1.00 CFM
Load: 18L/m 0KPa 0.72 CFM

Average inflation Times, Land Cruiser Prado Tire, 15 to 35 PSI in 4-5 Minutes

#17 ·
Forget about the compressor, doesn't worth it.
I got the TRD edition for the middle east with the compressor.
Usually we use this compressor when we have time and not in a hurry to inflate, but we have to carry a 170L/m compressor.
The big compressor needed so in case of a tire pop out in the desert, we would be able to pop the tire back on and seat it on the rim.

#18 ·
It's a single piston I had mine installed as well I got this compressor when we had purchased a vehicle for our company so it come alongwith (HILUX) so my staff they weren't using the compressor at all .. A year back back I bought a 100 series and I can't always depend on friends for aircompressors i made the switch among cars yesterday, I removed from the Hilux got it fixed in 100series, works perfectly fine 3mins 2 tires can be filled (Single Piston).

#23 ·
Dealer Installed, integrated Air Compressor by NSV Auto (with Pictures!)

** I'm in NO way related to nsvauto or Toyota, i'm just a new FJ owner that wanted to share with you the excitement of new toy for our FJ's...**

Whats the part number?

thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.