Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 SPECIALS

Single 12" FJ SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE with 12w1v2
$449.95 Including a Grille.

Single 12" FJ SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE with 12w3v3
$499.95 Including a Grille.​

10" enclosure is no longer offered. It can be made as special order only. Not a very popular box. Most people go with the Dual 10" version. or the single 12" version.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you still make a Single 10" FJCruiser Subwoofer Enclosure (Magic Box) as this ad entry lists? I do not see it on your website anywhere.

Thanks.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you still make a Single 10" FJCruiser Subwoofer Enclosure (Magic Box) as this ad entry lists? I do not see it on your website anywhere.

Thanks.
Sorry about the late reply. Yes we make them on special order only. Most people go with the 2x10" or single 12"

·
Registered
13 Posts
I already have a 10 in sub but im looking for a box to fit where the stock sub box goes. How much for just the box without a sub? And what would shipping be like to Georgia (30605)?

·
Registered
279 Posts
i just want the 12'' box too

·
Registered
279 Posts
wow 395 dollars for a box? insane! start making some out of mdf and charge about 100 dollars and i guarentee youll be getting alot more business!!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If price is the only important factor, boxes can be found as cheap as $35 at most local discount stores. But these boxes have a bad habit of blowing apart when any kind of real bass is played through them.

Your right though, a generic MDF enclosure for a single subwoofer does cost around $100. The downside is that the box is exactly that, generic. In a vehicle that screams personal expression like the FJ, who wants something generic? Thats why we offer a custom Magic Box for this vehicle.

In fact, we dont just offer one Magic Box like in most vehicles. The Magic Boxes are so popular in the FJ's we offer FOUR! You can get a Magic Box in single 12" and dual 10" for drivers and passenger sides, and this is not counting the custom variations we do from time to time.

You just cant get a custom look like this with MDF, and $350 for a true custom fiberglass box is a great price, ask any shop that knows what it's doing how much it would cost to build one from scratch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was wondering if you could make these boxes a tad bit bigger for a JL12W6? I want to get a box for each side. Is w3 the biggest you can go? If so what kind of deal can you make for a box for each side for a single 12 or dual 10s? Also want to get a set of pods for the back doors. Thanks for your time.

you can email me [email protected] since I check that more often.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was wondering if you could make these boxes a tad bit bigger for a JL12W6? I want to get a box for each side. Is w3 the biggest you can go? If so what kind of deal can you make for a box for each side for a single 12 or dual 10s? Also want to get a set of pods for the back doors. Thanks for your time.

you can email me [email protected] since I check that more often.
We do have a modified version of our box to fit a 12" W6 call us and order via phone. Ask for me, Nazar

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2011 SPECIALS

Single 12" FJ SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE with 12w1v2
$449.95 Including a Grille.

Single 12" FJ SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE with 12w3v3
$499.95 Including a Grille.​

1 - 20 of 21 Posts