Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Toyota:
Remember when I put $500, of my hard earned cash deposit down on an FJ?

Remember when you invited me to the Off Road Expo to see the FJ Cruiser.... I drove the 1.5 hours to see the prototype.

Remember when you announced the FJ would be at SEMA...
I took the day off work, flew to Vegas and snuck into the show, to see a pre production FJ.

Remember when you let me know that I won a VIP Pass to the Ojai Event (a 2 hour drive)....
only to let me know that I still wouldn't be able to drive it.

OK Toyota, up until now I 've played by your rules.
Come this Saturday in Ojai, you will be answering every damn question on this post !!!

FYI: keep a tight grip on those FJ keys, cuz if you don't, its going home with me.....

Sincerely,

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
P.S. After all we have been through defending a vehicle that isn't even out yet against would be h3 drivers, you sure as hell better stick to your word about reasonable pricing. (Reasonable is not over $28K). Especially since the crew on the FJ Cruiser forums can't wait to get one. Not fair to keep us excited only to crush our dreams once it is released.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Cheazhd

I really think that you should formally type that letter to Toyota if you don't get the answers you want. For some reason, I have a feeling it will come in handy.
I understand them wanting to keep everyone guessing, but damn. WTF!??!

You have drove all over GODs green earth, put money down... You deserve some answers. I hate to say it but sometimes Toyotas head is so big about this thing, it's like they are reinventing then wheel..
Seriously, you have done a lot and should be comended.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Sure. Here's how. Buy whatever color they have available with whatever options you want on it, then loan it to me for the weekend. I'll pimp it through every mudhole I can find, then wash your windows for you and - badabing, badaboom - TAN!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts