Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3" 100% embroidered, merrowed with Velcro hook back.

$5.00 each includes shipping. I do not believe quantity will be an issue this time around..

IMG_0058.jpg

The patch was discussed with @debFJVT and @ZerosFJ with their input and final approval from Deb. Initial design input from ZerosFJ, the final was not far off from the original but with lots of changes/what ifs in the middle.

Last year after the Florence Beach Run I had the thought of a patch(s) that were 100% FJ Cruiser Forum, about us, what and where we do it. And at an affordable price. At cost. Price of the patches delivered from manufacturer, shipping costs (shipping envelope, labels and postage). No labor, mileage, cost of fuel, shop supplies etc... >:D

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just PM me and include your mailing address.

I'll PM back with the PayPal.me account to send $5 to. Or multiples of $5 for the number of patches you want.

PayPal.me account setup as Friends and Family ( which we are) and non-profit.

Forum IDs will be listed when address and payment received.. I'll list the mailing date.

Iconic_ (1) Mailed 4/25

jamesepoop (1) Mailed 4/25

Supasta (1) Mailed 4/25

CRFjockey (1) Mailed 4/26

Loganbeere (1) Mailed 4/26

FJQueue (1) Mailed 4/26

Thorn661 (2) Mailed 4/27

Bad Wolf (2) 4/30

Thane (1) 4/30

Marklee (1) 4/30

FJFool (1) 4/30

mightylump (1) 5/3

Uncharted (1) 5/3

FJREBELGIRL (1) 5/3

·
Registered
881 Posts
Your market may be pretty small. After all how many FJs are actually @debFJVT proof?!?!?

Seriously, it's an awesome job. This may be the tipping point for me to start collecting patches!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,135 Posts
Fantastic idea.:smile
I agree, and honestly I was so surprised and honored when Lee brought up making patches after @ZerosFJ posted the image she put together (originally joking around about stuff I’ve broken :lol:). So it’s up to everyone’s imagination what it really means, but bottom line if I can’t break it, you know it’s probably quality :angel And @mikey....sure I’ll take your FJ out for a spin and see what survives >:D

·
Registered
881 Posts
Put me down for a patch. This thing will be worth big money when @debFJVT stars in the next Marvel Movie!

·
Admin
7,246 Posts
Definitely a MOAB SUPERSTAR

:D

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
My FJ is certainly not "Deb-proof", but maybe this patch will help a bit? I'm definitely in...and again, thanks to Deb for her contributions to the forums!

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Updated list of mailed patches. Post 2.

thanks for the support :smile

Lee

Reactions: debFJVT and FJQueue
1 - 20 of 52 Posts