Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
That's gonna suck because you won't be able to see their knees.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Kind of like the old Grannie cartoons in Playboy.

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
I'm droppin' acid and takin' Ma Duece bar hoppin.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My grandma was so paranoid about Y2K that she willed herself dead a few minutes before the event. I personally flew down to Cabo and was drunk on a roof top when Y2K hit. The Mayans had their heads up the rears. So, to mark then end of world event, I''ll twist one up, break open a Blue Moon and hope someone transfers all their life savings into my checking account prior to their dec 21st demise. This way I can retire in comfort.

Have you noticed that most all the hype about dec 21st has been taken off the air for the past few months.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Screw the 21st, the storm that just railed us was enough for me to get things in order. No power for 5 days, no fuel, and the stores were pretty bare. I had alot of stuff already stored away, but I wasn't prepared for the fuel shortage. I felt like Indiana Jones looking for the ark just trying to gas up.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Don't forget the cleaning supplies.....disasters usually make a mess :)

Doc
That's funny. I'll be prepped and clean as a whistle downing the last of the Miralax at 0630.

Had to laugh when Doctor scheduled a routine procedure look/see for 12/21/2012.

At least I'll get some good loopy juice out of the deal.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Nothing will happen on Dec 21st. People have publicly predicted the end of the world roughly 1,400 times in recorded history. So far, every single one of them has been wrong. Would you bet on someone with a batting average of 0 for 1400?
I wonder if there was a dinosaur that predicted the end of dinosaur world, he would have been right :)

But yes, i agree, nothing is going to happen.

Also:
Mayan generally refers to the language they spoke
Maya refers to the people, culture, buildings etc.

Example: the Maya people predicted the end of the world.

Similar to calling folks in the middle east "Arabic people". Arabic is the language they speak, and an Arab is a person.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i just wish i had planned ahead to produce something expensive i could have sold to the masses...
Its never too late, that whole calm before the storm is BS people will only get more hysterical until that day is over. Plenty of time to profit.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
That's funny. I'll be prepped and clean as a whistle downing the last of the Miralax at 0630.

Had to laugh when Doctor scheduled a routine procedure look/see for 12/21/2012.

At least I'll get some good loopy juice out of the deal.

That sucks...NPO after midnight and bowel prep!

All I have to say is that I don't want to check out...hungry with diarrhea :lol:

At least the drugs have amnesia properties....you won't remember the violation:cheers:

Doc

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
No prepping nessesary. I`ll get in the FJ and drive to work as usual. Its a friday so i`ll be thinking of where to go offroading on saturday. :)

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I was thinking more along the lines of Plasti-dip the way it's being used like crazy.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts