Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hey congrats on being member of the month. Love the voodoo fj. I have the same color. :cheers: Question for you. Where did you get those things for your headlights that make the fj look angry? I really like those.
Thanks buddy, My headlights are covered with high end/state of the art.... electrical tape.:|
Just remove the grill so you can wrap the electrical tape around the edge of your headlights. Figure out what angle of anger you want and enjoy.

·
トヨタ Master
6,405 Posts
I was thinking about removing that one... It kinda sullies my member of the month thread...
Or do you think it's within taste?
IDK, I can't top it! :lol: It's on you, M.O.M.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Way to go Cliff!. What a great read. You have a great looking FJ......a adorable mechanic / co pilot in Addy. Enjoy them when they are young....my oldest just got married yesterday :)
Congrats and Thank you, Yes we have two grown and two still at home. So getting custody of Addy started us over again. She is a lot of fun and at the age she thinks it's cool to hang out with the old man...:laugh

·
Premium Member
16,457 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking FJ. :cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations and great story!

·
Registered
42 Posts
WOW!!! I would have never guessed. I've actually seen that effect, but it was actually something you can buy to put over it. Can't even tell that is tape. Awesome, and cheap.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
WOW!!! I would have never guessed. I've actually seen that effect, but it was actually something you can buy to put over it. Can't even tell that is tape. Awesome, and cheap.
I like the cheap mods almost as much as my wife...:|

Just reread that.. it doesn't sound good, Let me rephrase.... My wife doesn't like it when I spend too much on mods. I like her more than a cheap mod.... I swear.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Congrats!

Great story. Ram charger brings back some smiles.
Yeah those things were a lot of fun.. I loved taking the top off and hitting some mud pits. I had 44in mud slingers on it and you could look up and watch the mud flying overhead! I looked over at a passenger once and a huge hunk of mud landed on her face... I can still picture that.... I laughed my assoff.:laugh

21 - 40 of 70 Posts