Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Congratulations! Great story, and well deserved. We had a 4 door version of your Montero, which ours was called Pajero (being a non USDM one). It had the inclinometer in the dash, which I loved.

You are one of the best members on the forum. Keep up the great work with the beautiful FJ, and the helpful posts you always provide.

Next time I am in Austin this year, dinner on me, at Sway, my favorite Austin place. Have a good New Year buddy!

·
Banned
890 Posts
You should try Wink. But make sure you hit the wine bar. I've never had such a good time sipping a wide variety of wines before! Used to go once a year and the staff would remember what we ate the year before. I don't know if they have a spreadsheet or if they just pay that much attention. Either way, makes a fantastic impression!

Thank you for your nice comment! I almost got a 4 door but I got worried the V6 wasn't up to the job. HA! I had a 4 banger and I was worried about the V6!

Soon there'll be some posts about the suspension and bumper install as well as the overhead bin install. It's been killing me that I've had to work and not get anything installed! Hate being an adult but as I'm the only one in the family who can be socially acceptable.....DisasterPig is smarter but she's got an attitude and doesn't take direction well.

·
Banned
890 Posts

Worked hard at getting everything done before the first but missed by just a little bit. Got the suspension and bumper on. Got the winch bolted up. Oh, got the battery tray in too. Nothing is wired up except for the indicators in the bumper.
All of this made the girly a little envious, now she’s looking at new bumpers and stuff for her Jeep. I keep telling her “Go for an FJ, it’ll last.” But she’s a jeeper. Can’t explain it, it’s her only flaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts