Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Congradulations Michelle, you deserve it. After all you have gone through in '08, I hope '09 will be a chance for you to do some of the stuff you have been dying to since moving. Hope to see you on some trails.

PS

Have fun in Tenerife.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Congradulations Michelle, you deserve it. After all you have gone through in '08, I hope '09 will be a chance for you to do some of the stuff you have been dying to since moving. Hope to see you on some trails.

PS

Have fun in Tenerife.

Thanks Steve. I am definitely looking forward to getting back to my CA "to do list". In the meantime, I guess I need to try and squeeze in seeing as much of Europe as I can, eh? We will have to try for that CA Summit again in '09, ok? :) Maybe in the late summer/ early fall??

·
Registered
240 Posts
That was a great interview. On the bike rack thing, I'm 6'5" and I have kind of a hard time getting the bikes on a roof rack. I don't know if the side steps help but I have rock sliders that you can't stand on so it's a pain.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
CONGRATS VDB!!!!!!:rocker::cheers:

·
Banned
2,479 Posts
Michelle - congrats! I concur with the wisdom of choosing you to be the Member of the Month! I agree with you about wanting a green FJ... :cheers: Good luck with your move back to the states!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I remember the earlier anxious posts you had when you were looking at the move and transport of the FJ. Good thing you took the FJ, otherwise you ran the risk of becoming another "Eurotrash-drivin'" BMW or Mercedes! (hee-hee).

I'd sell it over there, make some dough and apply it over here to a new FJ with mods. If the money is right, maybe start your own FJ import/export business....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great Interview!
Stumbled across your profile some month ago and always wanted to drop you a pm, but never made it...

I live close to Frankfurt/Germany and there's not too many FJC owners around - actually that's one of the reasons I have my FJC :rocker:

I spent a lot of time in the Bay area and really understand why you want to get back there...

Stick with the FJC, I owned a Defender for almost 10 year - I know what I'm talking about!

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
Congrats VDB and can't wait to have you back on our soil. :lol:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts