Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally went ahead and traded in the old tC for a oh so slightly used 08' FJ 4x4 with 9,000 miles on it. Came with a 3" lift, eclipse head unit, sub and amp. 26,500 OTD.

Can't wait to take it on some trails this weekend :bigthumb:

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's a GOOD deal on a 2008! Glad you join the club~! I was gonna get Black FJ, but I saw mine Sun Fusion had a better deal, So Now I own a Sun Fusion FJ~! WELCOME ABOARD!

Quick question, does your Steering wheel control work perfectly with the Eclipse Head unit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I love the Sun Fusion color but I am a black car kind of guy. Surprisingly the steering control works perfectly with the after market head unit. I was a little worried about that at first too.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Congratulations, you did great! AT tires too!

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
Congrats Rversion :bigthumb:. Dang ... it looks so shiny and clean!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice ride!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
85 Posts
wow i just traded the fj on a tc last night i got a deal i couldnt pass up 23500 for the fj and i got the tc for damn good deal 17200 and they dont budge on them so ionly lost 1000 dollars on the fj.

the fj market sucks right now i loved the truck but i like my 4runner better for my needs.

hope u like the truck and have fun with it

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Beautiful rig, welcome.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congratulations, nice ride! Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice deal on the tC. It is a great little car. Good on gas mileage, ride, and looks imo. Sad to hear that you had to let the FJ go though.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Welcome aboard! Be sure and have your hand stamped on the way out!:clap:

Mike

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
wow i just traded the fj on a tc last night i got a deal i couldnt pass up 23500 for the fj and i got the tc for damn good deal 17200 and they dont budge on them so ionly lost 1000 dollars on the fj.

the fj market sucks right now i loved the truck but i like my 4runner better for my needs.

hope u like the truck and have fun with it

nothing like trying to piss in someones wheaties when they are excited about their new FJ...:bangin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
looking good!

guess the FJ bug bites again!

from one newbie to another,

bienvenido!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts