Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am new here. Some a$$hole keyed my car for no obvious reason and made a deep scratch on all car long. My color is 2015 yellow C/TR:2JU/FB11

Any idea where can I find this paint or anything that repairs it? I googled but no info about FJ beyond 2014 (as it car is discontinued).

Any help would be really appreciated, I am sure we all hate it when some one vandalises your new car.

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
Yeah, I got my silver FJ keyed by a drunken in-law on this past Christmas Eve. Sorry to hear about your situation. This is pretty much how I feel about it........

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
37,853 Posts
You don't say where you're located, but if you have a 2015 you must be in a country that still has the FJ and that has a dealership or one that is close by. I'd check there first. It probably won't be long and some of the places that sell touch up paint on the internet will have the new colors if they deal with the overseas market.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Qatar.

Not sure if it is the same yellow that was offered when the FJ was first released. Sun Fusion.
I would play it safe and get the touch up paint from a local dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Your best bet is Automotive Touchup Toyota Touch Up Paint | AutomotiveTouchup I have paint from both the dealer and paint from Automotive touchup and the dealers is way off the ATU is spot on. Most good detail shops use this stuff.

You can buy it any way you want, by the can, spray or the small touch bottles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts