Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You want it you got it. DeMello front bumper Group Buy for FJ Cruiser Forum, SoCal FJ cruiser forum and anyone else who finds this post.

Here are the terms. We need 10 bumpers sold and we will give these prices Flat-Top, Single-Hoop and 3 hoop powder coated. GB ends FEB 4th or once we reach the 10 qty.

No hoop powder coated flat top…...$650.00
Single hoop powder coated………..$725.00
3 hoop powder coated……………..$850.00

Minus 20.00 for Bare-Metal.

Here’s where we sweeten the deal add:

Add rear FJC bumper Powder coated……$850.00

Add a set of Acro lights………………….$125.00

Add a set of Jack Clamps…………………$75.00

S&H and or tax will be added where applicable.

Please add your name to the list below along with what bumper you are looking for. You can call and place your order at anytime. Please tell us you are placing the order for the group buy. 951-735-4417 or e-mail [email protected]

All sales are final once you place the order. Please allow 6-8 weeks from time order is placed to it goes out. Only place the order when you are ready to pay, all orders will be charged when order is placed.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated.

1. Shickey - single hoop
2. ejulson - single hoop powder coated
3. epm131 - 3 hoop powder coated

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
BEST bumper out there IMO !... and when in deep,
it has a FLAT TOP that you can stand on ! ! !... :D

...and I was able to install a Titan TW12s Winch inside !

·
Registered
287 Posts
Had I not dumped about 3G into the FJ in the last month I would be all about getting one. I really like the look and functionality of this bumper.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I group boughted ( that's a word) the front bumper last year, can I get in on the deal this year for just a rear bumper? How about with a swing out?

Will the Demello rear bumper work with the factory hitch that bolts to the frame rails?

Or how about a set of sliders with kick out on the back and front? :) and then some big bumps welded to them.. :) Just kidding.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
^^^ I can say the demello's rear bumper uses their own hitch, and cannot use the factory...

I love the NEW DEMELLO KICK OUT SLIDERS !....

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I group boughted ( that's a word) the front bumper last year, can I get in on the deal this year for just a rear bumper? How about with a swing out?

Will the Demello rear bumper work with the factory hitch that bolts to the frame rails?

Or how about a set of sliders with kick out on the back and front? :) and then some big bumps welded to them.. :) Just kidding.

Yes you can still get the rear for the GB price.

And we have a couple sets of those kick out sliders in-stock. If you order a set with your bumper I'll do them for 400.00 even.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
BOOM!! Demello Custom 3 hoop.. I love my new bumper.

Thanks Demello Offroad!

·
Registered
128 Posts
how much is shipping to dallas, tx?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
That three hoop does look sweet. Kinda makes me wish I had the three hoop now.
Jason, will you sell me just the two outer hoops? :lol::cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
That three hoop does look sweet. Kinda makes me wish I had the three hoop now.
Jason, will you sell me just the two outer hoops? :lol::cheers:
haha i was thinking the same thing. but i'd have to take it off, ship it, blahh blahh ..f all that noise...i'll rock the single hoop with pride.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Which 3 hoop is up for the GB?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts