61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
As promised. Bad pic, but you get the idea

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
looks good Tornadolax. Can't wait till mine arrives.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Anybody else receive their bumper yet? If so, let's see some pictures.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Anybody else receive their bumper yet? Let's see some pictures!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Anybody else receive their bumper yet? Let's see some pictures!
i guess not, but I'll post another one, this time the bumper in action, in order to relieve your anticipation!

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
That clay looks really sticky! Can you see the top of the hoop when you are driving?

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
My bumper came today. It was extremely well packed and arrived in good shape. I love it! Hope to get it on my truck by the end of the week. Thanks Jason!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
That clay looks really sticky! Can you see the top of the hoop when you are driving?
Yup, it was really sticky! I ended up having to get an idler pulley bearing replaced yesterday thank to this sh!t. But to answer your question, no you can't see the hoop, unless you stand tall in the seat and look over the hood.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
So here is a shot of mine. Lights aren't mounted yet, just sitting on bumper.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
For those still waiting for your bumpers, the last of them should be going out today or tomorrow.

For those that missed the last one or have Christmas money burning a hole in their pocket here is your chance to get in on the next round.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/group-buys/140310-eoy-demello-front-bumper-gb.html#post2058776
Any word on the ETA for the triple-hoop for Mike Dalton? I e-mailed [email protected] yesterday and haven't heard back yet. Not trying to push for it to be faster, but I do need to plan a trip around when it is expected to arrive, so I can be sure to be here to receive it from shipping. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Any word on the ETA for the triple-hoop for Mike Dalton? I e-mailed [email protected] yesterday and haven't heard back yet. Not trying to push for it to be faster, but I do need to plan a trip around when it is expected to arrive, so I can be sure to be here to receive it from shipping. Thanks!
Unless I'm mistaken this bumper was ordered on the 13th of December? If that is correct it is at powder coating and should be back and ready to ship early next week.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Awesome! Thanks!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts