Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

wonder if anybody has purchased these and where? I went to the Demello website to buy these but during checkout the cheapest shipping option was like $28 which seemed very high for ground shipping.:mecry:

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I won these in a raffle and love them. $28 is prolly cuz they are pretty dang heavy! Maybe you can call and ask them to ship em non-fragile to ya

·
Registered
202 Posts
I won these in a raffle and love them. $28 is prolly cuz they are pretty dang heavy! Maybe you can call and ask them to ship em non-fragile to ya
When I ordered mine I did it over the phone, the S&H was much cheeper than quoted on line. A great piece of equipment!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
do like the rest of us drive down and pick em up! and you can play with Elvis and hear the story Dillon tells about alligator chicken

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do like the rest of us drive down and pick em up! and you can play with Elvis and hear the story Dillon tells about alligator chicken

I just called to order, but looks like they are closed today. I'll call back monday to order.

I'd consider driving down, but it's approximately 1200 miles away, which would be approximately $500 in gas alone.

Thanks for the tips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts