Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I've got a few things from my brother's FJ laying around and I know there's someone here who wants them. He sold his FJ a few months ago and all his extra stuff is taking up space in my garage.

SOLDFirst thing up for sale: Demello Hi-Lift mounts. They were on the truck for 30k and they're showing their age. Looking for $35 shipped in the US.

SOLDSecond thing: ARB EZ Tire Deflator. Brand new, never used. Looking for $25 shipped.

I also have:
SOLD60" Hi-Lift Xtreme

Injen CAI: This is Injen's prototype. It comes with all the parts needed. The finish isn't perfect but it's in pretty good shape. I'm looking for $200

4 Factory 17" wheels with center caps and lugnuts

Let me know if you're interested in anything!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live not too far los alamitos, i could pick up tuesday afternoon.

*DIBS*

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did I price these too low? Tire deflator and mounts sold within 24 hours to Tebo. Seems like a great guy, came through just like he said he would. I'd highly recommend him.

Sorry to everyone else, but the rest of the stuff is still available! Maybe I'll make another thread later this week with some pictures.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi, are you willing to ship the hi-lift jack? if so how much shipped to Tooele, UT 84074?
Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, sorry for the late response but I sold the Hi-Lift to Tebo also.

The Injen intake is still available. Here's a pic for anyone interested:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts