Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually we have been moving since last monday, our phones may be down today as well as our enternet. If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected] I will try to answer all emails from my phone today in-between moving.

Thank you and once we are all moved in we will be having anther open house.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Well... come on Jason.. get a move on it... no pun intended... you guys are killing me on waiting for my light bar. :lol: I guess that explains it. Hope the new location works out for you.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
congrats, now when you're all settled in, any chance of a Demello front
bumper 'group buy' for a grand opening?????????????????????
Sure do need one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Bigger and better?
Same area?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Where to Jason?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Good luck at the new location. We moved last April and there are still things I have not found :)

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well... come on Jason.. get a move on it... no pun intended... you guys are killing me on waiting for my light bar. :lol: I guess that explains it. Hope the new location works out for you.
I'm sorry man, were having a shop meeting this morning to see what fires need putting out.

We kinda got hit all at once with Kasey leaving us, a new guy starting in his position and moving. Were 90% moved in now and trying to figure out who and what got left behind in the move.

Were building two light bars today so we can get them out to those that have been waiting so long.

congrats, now when you're all settled in, any chance of a Demello front
bumper 'group buy' for a grand opening?????????????????????
Sure do need one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jax':wave:
We will be having a huge sale really soon, but we want to get all the products sitting on our floor out to those that already purchased them.

Bigger and better?
Same area?
Not bigger just better.

Where to Jason?
Down the street in Riverside about 3 miles away.

Maybe he is moving to the Midwest so we can have a great fabricator close.

Sorry, I love to visit there but I don't think I could live there.

Same area just up the freeway a bit. Much nicer!
Yes much much nicer!

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I'm sorry man, were having a shop meeting this morning to see what fires need putting out.

We kinda got hit all at once with Kasey leaving us, a new guy starting in his position and moving. Were 90% moved in now and trying to figure out who and what got left behind in the move.

Were building two light bars today so we can get them out to those that have been waiting so long.
I understand things happen... was able to talk to Andrew today. Just glad to get things straightened out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts