Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be putting together a scavenger hunt for 2016 FJ summit.

How this is going to work is simple. If you are not already following us on Social media, head over to our face book Or instagram, like our pages and watch for updates while in Ouray Co.

Search for DeMello Off Road on FB and Instagram to get updates and hints for this contest.

We are doing 4 grab bags totaling over $2500.00 in prizes. These prizes will be an assortment of DeMello Off-Road swag, gift certs, rear aluminum bumper and sliders.

Each day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday We will update our Social media accounts with a hint or clue as to what trail head you should be at. The Items will "NOT BE ON THE TRAIL" so please respect the trail and stay with your group. The grab bags will be in a town at the end of your trail.

We will update your with clues and hints through out the day as to where the rainbow should lead you to find your DO goodies.

We are going to work with local business to hang on to these goodies till you show up with the phrase that pays:)

Remember 4 days and 4 chances to win!

Most Social media days will start out like this

Followed by random pictures of that trail to let you know you are on the right path.

And later in the day a picture of the town with a riddle that will aid you in finding the prize.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I think we've covered everything.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Okay, I'm hooked. I have that exact Kershaw... Absolutely love it and wouldn't mind have another.... Heh

Started following you guys on Instagram.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I'm hooked. I have that exact Kershaw... Absolutely love it and wouldn't mind have another.... Heh

Started following you guys on Instagram.
Sounds good:)

It's pretty easy, just check your Social media in the morning see what clue there is and follow along. If you are on the right run when you get to the city or town at the end follow the clues to the place we left the goodies.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Following along on Instagram. Hopefully I'll have decent cell reception. :)
Yeah we know that will be a challenge. The first day we are going to make the clues fairly easy, so you will know you are or aren't on the right trail. If you are on a early morning run you should get one clue that tells you if you are on the right trail.

if you are on a later trail run that morning or finish the trail early enough to get with in cell reception you may be able to pick up hints through out the day. A lot of the trails do loose reception but in the towns and cities you will pick it up again so finding the final location once you are in town should be doable.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Looks like fun!!!!!

Maybe I shouldn't have picked the late trails :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Y'all can't believe how envious I am that I can't go this year.

BTW, is that the Telluride Sheridan on P.1?

It sure looks like it.

Anybody who wins any DeMello parts is a lucky person indeed!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Y'all can't believe how envious I am that I can't go this year.

BTW, is that the Telluride Sheridan on P.1?

It sure looks like it.

Anybody who wins any DeMello parts is a lucky person indeed!
Thanks man. We actually will have some good ones out there too. We are not sure what everything will be (space limited) but this will be one.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Thanks man. We actually will have some good ones out there too. We are not sure what everything will be (space limited) but this will be one.

:jawdrop::blueblob::blueblob::jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I'm gonna feel like Elmer Fudd !!!!! "Where's the bwumper!!!" :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I lost cell service on the trails before seeing any of the hints!!! :rofl:

Thanks Jason for doing this, I know it made the Summit more fun!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts