Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I lost cell service on the trails before seeing any of the hints!!! :rofl:

Thanks Jason for doing this, I know it made the Summit more fun!!
You are welcome.

We had great success with this! We will for sure be doing it at texas Jambo! If you haven't been to that event, I highly recommend it!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
You are welcome.

We had great success with this! We will for sure be doing it at texas Jambo! If you haven't been to that event, I highly recommend it!
I actually had that one in mind for next year!! And maybe one other, and skip Summit (shhhhh) :rofl:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I thought this was a great idea but unfortunately I was always in the wrong town at the wrong time. I did get excited when I saw the DO Taco in telluride Saturday.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So were all the prizes found? :)
All except Lake city but the restaurant I left it with has a tundra so they are happy:)

I thought this was a great idea but unfortunately I was always in the wrong town at the wrong time. I did get excited when I saw the DO Taco in telluride Saturday.
We are going to tweek it a little bit. We will be doing one for Jambo in May. The Jambo one will be off road and require a little more work.

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,516 Posts
All except Lake city but the restaurant I left it with has a tundra so they are happy:)

We are going to tweek it a little bit. We will be doing one for Jambo in May. The Jambo one will be off road and require a little more work.
Dude I can't wait for the Jambo!!! The scavenger hunt was fantastic idea and it sounds like you've got a great plan for the hunt at Jambo next year! :rocker:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn, I know exactly which restaurant it's at. I was looking at that sign when I was there.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts