Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Camping in the dunes. Last run around on highway tyres before the new boots go on :grin
The river nearby wasn't much of a challenge but fun all the same.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Beautiful there!
Not bad at all and only an hour north of Perth. Autumn is on the way, so soon it'll be time to venture further.

awesome pics. love the kangaroo in the pic
Cheers. He was an old roo and not bothered by our presence at all. Just content to be by water I think.

Reactions: FatJohnson

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Front LCA skids on (Ricochet Offroad). Had some left over 2 pack paint from the last rim that finally arrived so thought I'd give them a once over. Unlikely to look this shiny for long :nerd

Attachments

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Finally, Black Rhino Armory in FJ Sandstorm 18x9.5, wearing Falken AT3W LT 285/65r18 >:D More photos to follow...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Which Snorkel did you end up with - looks nice not ring down the side.................
will be one of my eventual mods I hope
Is it the Offroad Garage one from Kazakhstan?

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Which Snorkel did you end up with - looks nice not ring down the side.................
will be one of my eventual mods I hope
Is it the Offroad Garage one from Kazakhstan?
It is indeed the ORG from Kazakhstan. That's more or less why I chose it, to keep it off the fender. If you're going to get it just be aware that the instructions are basic and it doesn't fit like a glove. You'll need to spend the time tinkering with it. If you read further back you'll see some of my installation photos. Also Loganbeere has a well documented snorkel install here: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/member-build-ups/598818-ghost-fj-build-4.html

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
So how long till it's a diesel?

I dig the look that if forming.
Just as soon as I win the lottery :wink I'm quite fond of the power out of the petrol though.

:cheers:

Reactions: amaclach

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Some shots by the sheds. The Falkens are much quieter than I expected. Only marginally more noise than the highway tyres they replaced. The ride was not as harsh as I was expecting either from an LT rated tyre.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Lookin’ good! Those rims look tough, like you could drive over a landmine-tough!
Cheers mate. They have a much higher load rating than the stock rims for sure. Quite a weight penalty though. Stocks were around 37lbs, the new ones are about 48lbs.

Reactions: FatJohnson

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
A few more pics just because.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Reactions: ZerosFJ