Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please send me your first and last names because the list I have DOES NOT have your screen names on it. I have no idea who Joe Schmo is on here! :)

If you have any experience leading or tail gunning, I need YOU! Please PM me. Or email me: [email protected]

DUTIES OF A TAIL GUNNER:
Communicate with the lead the status of the group. For instance, if you have left the highway and are now on the trail, let your leader know. It will give him a feel as to the progress of the run.
If you encounter oncoming traffic, the tail gunner will let the lead know when the last of it has passed.

Those are the basics. Are you in??

M

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Please take me off the list. The duties are too daunting and I don't think I'm up to the task.
:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:
:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Someone rang?

Oh, wrong Joe... nm

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Mo just start posting there names on the forum and we can all figure out who's who then you can send PM's out to the ones you want. :D

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
:lol:Hey "M"

I don't know if Uphill and Dragon are out, and their rigs are way cooler than mine, I don't know if I can do it......:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

I mean if the requirements mean having a cool rig I am surly hanging with the wrong crowd....:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't wait to get there...

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I know we have been pm'ing and things are wacky on my end so I will post up here that I am aval for anything you need, lead/gun or getting out of the way...
Thurs
Alpine 9am
Fri
Black Bear 9am
Sat
Imogene 7:45

I would be willing to make some changes if needed to times or trails..I was there last year so I don't have to run any of these...I only prefer not to be early early am (got stuck with 7:45)

let me know

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
:)If you really need me ... OK! I just need to be able to do the vendor thing too. What ever you need, I’m in. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
3 words for you..........tippy two wheel......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think you might be lucky enough to be with him on Imogene........MAYBE, if you are LUCKY!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
If I can tail gun from Atlanta, I'm your man!:rofl: I can at least let you know when the last of the SE caravan has left the region. Sooooo wish we could make it this year. y'all have fun!:cheers:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well, Ummmm. Ive never been a tail gunner, but Ill do it if I have to. Id like to learn. Not sure if this is the place to learn so its up to you.

Real name is Steven Leonard.

I wont email you yet. If we get closer and your still looking, then Ill email you.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hey, M, would be willing and able for either leader (which I am sure you have enough) or tailgunner.
PM if I'm wanted,
Gary Eshelby

I better find out which runs we are taking

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
No problem!

PM sent:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
This is really important. Althought the generous support of the TOYOTA TRAIL TEAMS :clap: provides us with expert trail leaders. We have more groups than trail leaders. We are relying on expert volunteers to provide rewarding leadership for appreciative Summiteers!:D

If your experienced, PLEASE lend a hand! FJSummit.org is providing a custom limited edtion FJSUMMIT OFF ROADIE t-shirt to all volunteers!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
This is really important. Althought the generous support of the TOYOTA TRAIL TEAMS :clap: provides us with expert trail leaders. We have more groups than trail leaders. We are relying on expert volunteers to provide rewarding leadership for appreciative Summiteers!:D

If your experienced, PLEASE lend a hand! FJSummit.org is providing a custom limited edtion FJSUMMIT OFF ROADIE t-shirt to all volunteers!:bigthumb:
Tim, how many runs are still needing Leaders/Gunners?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts