Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be able to get Meguiar's, a national leader in vehicle detailing products, to become a paid vendor here. But I need to gauge the interest we would have as a forum and FJ community, to see if it would be worth their monthly fee. So, post up....let's see what kind of interest we have in detailing our FJs! Maybe get rid of the old pinstripes so we can put more new stripes on? :D

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Sh!t, Meguiar's is all I use. That is all I have ever used - because it is truly top shelf. You have my vote for sure.

Howls,
FJ Wolf
X2 It's all I use on my vehicles as well. Meguiars cut and polish Solo and a Porter Cable orbital polisher makes the pinstripes go away! Get the good stuff! Bring em':clap: on! Sign em' up!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Dave, I love Meguiars! I have been using their stuff for almost 20 years now! I learned about them when Nate was a baby! He is 21 now!

I LOVE it!!!! They have my vote, for sure!!!!! I could go out back and lump all my cool Meguiars stuff in a lump and take a pic. The clay bar kit has bailed me out of alot of scrapes.

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Wouldn't have it any other way! just finished the third coat! About time the OCDer's get a little detail love! Bring it on Meguiars :clap:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I guess Meguiar's is the way to go!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Dave, I love Meguiars! I have been using their stuff for almost 20 years now! I learned about them when Nate was a baby! He is 21 now!

I LOVE it!!!! They have my vote, for sure!!!!! I could go out back and lump all my cool Meguiars stuff in a lump and take a pic. The clay bar kit has bailed me out of alot of scrapes.
clay bar doesn't fix scratches/scrapes...unless you are talking about paint from another car that has rubbed off onto yours.

Meguiars makes awesome stuff. They don't need to pay a monthly fee and have a forum here for me to continue supporting their great line of products!

Other detailing brands i'm passionate about: Rejex, P21S, & Menzerna

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think it is a great idea! I use Zaino for my protectant, but mainly Meguiar's for polishing. I think if they do become a sponsor, they needs to open up the Professional line to us.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Yup, I have used Meguire's stuff. Their stuff is great :bigthumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts