• Landy's Place

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

I know it's late notice. I told Henry (mojonito) that I'd pick a day for us to have a few drinks. Let's meet up on Friday at 7PM! We can't let the Houston folks have all the fun!

Vote for either:

The Ginger Man
2718 Boll Street
Dallas, TX 75204

or

The Flying Saucer
14999 Montfort Drive
Dallas, TX 75254

I'll be there, just help me choose. Who's with me?!?! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Parking may be a challenge at Ginger Man, but they've got a great deck out back. Flying Saucer will have better parking, but beer ain't cheap there.

Here's another idea: Duke's Roadhouse on Belt Line. Great deck, and plenty of room. After 6:30pm parking is allowed in the Sam's lot next door, too.

I'd love to do a HH tomorrow (and usually do at Duke's on Fridays) but I'm heading to Jefferson in the morning for the Mardi Gras Upriver celebration...

·
Registered
128 Posts
i vote saucer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Gman uptown is my favorite plce because of the front porch and backyard. Gman up north has nightmare parking. Saucer has good pretzels and bear republic which I haven't found elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Hijack: Landy and Dennis, did you see that the Shadow Warrior charity auction lift install will happen this coming Tuesday the 8th? I updated the thread.
No, I missed that thread update, Lee. I'll go check out the thread, now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Addison, so I can definitely make the Saucer or Duke's... or any other place around here for that matter. Several patios available. I'll watch the thread and see what the final decision is...

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
According to the poll the party was at your place. Does that mean you paid for all the drinks too?

:lol:

Have a good day sir. :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts