Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

541 - 560 of 1070 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Lifted Iceberg at rosedale and forest park.

Only got a quick look but blacked out, lifted, led bar set up on the roof rack, very modified.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Drove by a modded VooDoo blue FJ, with lots of stickers on the windows, at the Shops at Legacy last night in Frisco. I was in the 08 TT....we drove by each other slowly and I waved, but it was dark and couldnt tell if blue waved back.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I spotted a magma with a blacked out roof and after market wheels in Fort Worth on Thursday night heading east on 30.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Drove by a modded VooDoo blue FJ, with lots of stickers on the windows, at the Shops at Legacy last night in Frisco. I was in the 08 TT....we drove by each other slowly and I waved, but it was dark and couldnt tell if blue waved back.
That was me! I saw ya wave and did so as well. I was going to post up here, but left early Saturday morning and kinda forgot. Thanks for doing so!

-Greg

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey Greg! I figured you waved. Once I saw all the stickers, I guessed you might be on the forum.

PS...my Dad is an Aggie and so is my wife. We have two kids going to A&M right now....lots of maroon around the house!

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
That was me! I saw ya wave and did so as well. I was going to post up here, but left early Saturday morning and kinda forgot. Thanks for doing so!

-Greg
Greg - any plans to go trailing soon?
TTR is wheeling this weekend! This weekend is our annual cleanup weekend at BMRA. We partner with a Boy Scout Troop to clean up a couple of campsites, including TTR Camp, and Clyde's Ravine, which is our adopted trail. A couple hours of work in the morning and loads of wheeling the rest of the day.

We could really use a couple more trucks out there to help us transport the Scouts and show them how we Tread Lightly and have fun on the trails.

Here's the FB event.
https://www.facebook.com/events/293193247526499/permalink/330929910419499/

541 - 560 of 1070 Posts