1061 - 1070 of 1070 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Saw a fellow '13 TT this morning on Belknap to 121. Lift and no roof rack. Waved but couldn't see if reciprocated. Nice looking rig! :cheers:

Reactions: BlindWilly

·
Premium Member
900 Posts

This thread sure slowed down. Greenville and Southwestern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw them yesterday on Northwest Highway while I was on my way to work. I'd have waved but I was in the 3/4 ton square body and not the FJ.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Today, while buying some goodies at CVS, I looked out to the line of cars on the road and I almost had a heart attack. Right there was my FJ! Not where I left it in the parking lot but out in the street waiting to the light.....wait a minute. There’s a bike on the back and my keys are in my pocket.

I saw a 2011 TTSE just like mine but with a mountain bike on the back today at Nwst Highway and Lake Highlands. If that was you - you scared the crap out of me!!

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
At about 8:15 this morning I saw someone with purple wheels on Northwest Highway. I was driving so I didn’t get a pic but a white FJ with purple wheels. If that was you, I said Hi. If that wasn’t you then I still said Hi. I’m from Texas, I’ll say Hi to anybody.

1061 - 1070 of 1070 Posts