Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

DFW Sighted Thread

144K views 1K replies 123 participants last post by  TexasFJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get some waves in the Dallas / Ft Worth FJC community! Post your sightings from the metroplex; DFW members should subscribe to see if YOU were sighted!

EDIT: CB Channel 34 is the DFW FJ frequency - see if we are listening! Thanks PcCruiser for posting.

I'll start... 2012 TTSE in McKinney, Hwy 380 and west of 75. Zombie sticker, Bandi mount, EP stealth shifters, custom 4WD shifter carpet, BFG A/T raised white letters inward, cool grill badges!

Look familiar 3L5 Lego?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
Let's get some waves in the Dallas / Ft Worth FJC community! Post your sightings from the metroplex; DFW members should subscribe to see if YOU were sighted!

I'll start... 2012 TTSE in McKinney, Hwy 380 and west of 75. Zombie sticker, Bandi mount, EP stealth shifters, custom 4WD shifter carpet, BFG A/T raised white letters inward, cool grill badges!

Look familiar 3L5 Lego?

I believe I saw yours having its ears cut off at BaerTrax?:bigthumb:

#5 ·
That was me Old Cruiser at Baertrax....IT sounds like TxAggie needs to be my friend! My the way OC, I loved your truck..I've been looking those Scorpion Lights...Man they were bright!
TxAggie-Our trucks must be close to similar! I have a '12 RR TTSE...I'm blacking out my emblems this week!

#14 ·
Yup removed the Scorpions to send back. Mike Has updated the front glass bevel design for improved sealing and told me to send them in to be replaced for free.

Awesome company.:rocker:

My rig is back at BaerTrax for Lefty part deux. :lol:

#10 ·

Look familiar 3L5 Lego?

Yup, that would be me. I'm guessing you we're the one with the tinted yellow fog lights, 2012 TT, and aTm on your rear door.

#16 ·
Subscribed as well. I'm in the Mid Cities area...Hurst/Ft. Worth near 820 and Trinity Blvd. Only had my FJ for about a month or so now, so no mods just yet. It's a 2013 Iceberg.

I see a lot of FJs around the area. See a bunch between home and work in Coppell. Funny how you never really notice that there are as many of your car in the area until you're driving one. Most I are aren't heavily modded. I always wave, typically don't get a wave back, but several have.

#36 ·
I am in the same area, I have a '13 TT which I just got last month. If I see yours I'll wave. ;) A lot of times I can't see the other drivers through their windshield so if I don't wave back, I just didn't see you! ;)

#34 ·
I just saw one done the same way but with a Voodoo blue one! All black out everything. Interesting look.

#25 ·
Spotted a parked 2012 TTSE at DFW in Terminal C20's. Clean (no snow grime) and no mod's that I could tell from driving by the back. License plate ring was from Pat Lobb Totota (same place I got mine) in McKinney.

#33 · (Edited)
I am in the same area, I have a '13 TT which I just got last month. If I see yours I'll wave. ;) A lot of times I can't see the other drivers through their windshield so if I don't wave back, I just didn't see you! ;)

#37 ·
I'm in Frisco, see FJs all the time. Not too many are modded, but I always wave or acknowledge. I did see an all white non Trail Teams without a roof rack last Wednesday at Main/Preston in Frisco around 5 PM.

My son drives a silver 1986 FJ60 and its covered in mud about 9/10ths of the time. His plates have changed to a "Classic Auto" style since this photo.

-Greg

#38 ·
My son drives a silver 1986 FJ60 and its covered in mud about 9/10ths of the time. His plates have changed to a "Classic Auto" style since this photo.

-Greg
Lucky kiddo... and using it right, too!! I venture to Frisco for Gloria's and Platia Greek off of Gaylord; I stay away from the mall at all costs! I'll watch for your VB!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.