Registered
644 Posts
Put my drawers on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
I gave my FJ a rest today.

Tomorrow I plan on riding her like a rented mule. That includes valet parking although she is totally not into being shared.

She's about the most faithful "she" I've ever known.

Maybe I should just parallel park to keep her out of the hands of the depraved!:smile:smile

·
Registered
417 Posts
drove it to work. I also plan on driving it home. Big day
You accomplished a hell of a lot more than I did today with both yourself and your FJ.

As a matter of fact you accomplished more in one day than I accomplished all last week!

Now that my hair grew back after getting drunk and trying the "Breaking Bad" look my Stetson Stratoliner is off to you!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Went out on Saturday and bought some hardware to mount the 4 foot ARB awning I bought from Trevor.
Stepped outside on Sunday and thought "Naw, it's too hot" and was a couch potato the rest of the day.

Showed up to work today :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Washed it. Blew out the interior.

·
Registered
419 Posts
You accomplished a hell of a lot more than I did today with both yourself and your FJ.

As a matter of fact you accomplished more in one day than I accomplished all last week!

Now that my hair grew back after getting drunk and trying the "Breaking Bad" look my Stetson Stratoliner is off to you!
hey if you're putting up with the same crap Walter put up with, you're winning in my book!

This weekend I got to admire my buddy's jeep (I know) that's been professionally rhino lined, and decided to finally pull the trigger on doing that myself.... Then both my trees in the yard fell, crushing my fence, BBQ, patio furniture, fire pit, etc... A few thousand dollars in tree removal later and I'm not able to pay for the rhino lining any time soon. damnit. :cowfrown::crying

·
Registered
338 Posts
Finally got around to cleaning the red remnants off Rusty leftover from my Memorial Day trip to Barnwell...

-Greg

·
Registered
644 Posts

The wind did this to my FJ after the ****ty windshield replacement job by a Toyota Dealer contracted company. The molding is still somewhere on 35 south between Dallas and Midlothian.

·
Registered
644 Posts

New bumper! Great job and customer service by Dave at Trailworx!

·
Registered
417 Posts
hey if you're putting up with the same crap Walter put up with, you're winning in my book!

This weekend I got to admire my buddy's jeep (I know) that's been professionally rhino lined, and decided to finally pull the trigger on doing that myself.... Then both my trees in the yard fell, crushing my fence, BBQ, patio furniture, fire pit, etc... A few thousand dollars in tree removal later and I'm not able to pay for the rhino lining any time soon. damnit. :cowfrown::crying
Sorry my friend. I have more days like that than I care to admit.:frown:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Finally got around to cleaning the red remnants off Rusty leftover from my Memorial Day trip to Barnwell...

-Greg
You're from Texas A&M and you actually wash your vehicle!!??:wink

Hellfire son! You're going to ruin the school's entire reputation!

1 - 20 of 311 Posts