·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #261

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #263 (Edited)
Here's a teaser, a couple minutes of footage.
I was playing around with special effects on this one at the beginning with
Dennis' FJ then I made Clemsonxplorer change colors a few times at the end.
LOL

:wink

I understand we had members on this run from a few different groups, so feel free to post
my link at TTR or Arklatex, wherever, just mention my name when you do please.

https://youtu.be/ylm6p9tdE2g

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey DFW cruisers, does anyone happen to have a silver right rear bumper corner (pad) or maybe 2 black ones leftover from a rear bumper modification? Mine got smished by a parking lot ace driver. 08 voodoo blue. I live in Plano.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Hey DFW cruisers, does anyone happen to have a silver right rear bumper corner (pad) or maybe 2 black ones leftover from a rear bumper modification? Mine got smished by a parking lot ace driver. 08 voodoo blue. I live in Plano.
I have to look, but I might have both silver pieces from the rear.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I cleaned off the FJ from the fun this weekend. Who ever says you don't need armor must either not wheel it hard or is really good.

Bent up my slider so I had to bend it back down. I figured my cheater bar would do it. I only had to move it a fraction. Well it didn't I had a 2.5x2.5 square tube that did the trick.

I also managed to cave in the my budbuilt skid.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I cleaned off the FJ from the fun this weekend. Who ever says you don't need armor must either not wheel it hard or is really good.

Bent up my slider so I had to bend it back down. I figured my cheater bar would do it. I only had to move it a fraction. Well it didn't I had a 2.5x2.5 square tube that did the trick.

I also managed to cave in the my budbuilt skid.

Was all this from the "steps"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Installed Armor! RCI METALWORKS, aluminum plate with flat black rattle can paint
I had to add two new holes to lign up with the TTUE's skid plate threaded holes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Shazzam15 said:
Installed Armor! RCI METALWORKS, aluminum plate with flat black rattle can paint
I had to add two new holes to lign up with the TTUE's skid plate threaded holes.
Here I fixed those crooked photos for ya!

:nerd

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lake city to silverton back to Ouray drive

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here I fixed those crooked photos for ya!

:nerd
Yah! Now I need you to teach me how to un-honk my pics... They looked straight up on my phone... Sure would be nice to find that 90 degree swoosh to flip them around. Still looking.

Thanks 81N4RY!

261 - 280 of 311 Posts