Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Is it an optical illusion or is the Panhard bar bent? What did you do to the differential?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Well, it's been about 3 or 4 weeks now, but I got new tires for the FJ.
I went from Nitto Trail Grapplers to Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
The main difference is the quietness on pavement. They are smooth and way less road noise.
On the trails (Easy trails so far) they are as sure footed as the Trail Grapplers. They felt a little bouncier when aired down, even though they are the same E Rated ply.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Springtail rack and ARB compressor. Still needs power and plumbing.
Also trimmed the heck out of my body mount and the bushing to help clear 35's. Will need to trim some from the rear too, getting some light rub at full compression.
Yes, that's primer, I didn't want to paint it until I know enough has been cut.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Clazzio covers came today. 2 months after order. Can't wait to get them installed. Just a teaser photo for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Clazzio covers came today. 2 months after order. Can't wait to get them installed. Just a teaser photo for now.
Are you tackling the install? Replacing seat covers isn't too difficult once you are familiar with the process but a bad/poorly fitted set will look terrible.
Congrats!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've done wet okole's before on my 07. I've watched several install videos. I'll take my time and make sure they're snug.

Reactions: BlindWilly

·
Registered
122 Posts
I cleaned my engine bay for the first time in, well, ever!

Reactions: istambull

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
w00t! New battery at lunch.

Anyone have a solid reco for a hold down? My oem hold down is trashed form battery acid and I'd like to skip the expense associated with the billet set.

edit: Drake Off-Road's FJ-120010-BL looks promising.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Finally was able to pull the trigger on new rims! Five Stealth Custom Series Ray10's will be on there way shortly. Just gotta figure out what size Cooper Maxx I'm going to go with to finish her off for the year!

281 - 300 of 311 Posts