Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in getting dirty somewhere this weekend? Especially those of you with lots of experience? I was thinking about going back out to Barnwell. Thoughts? I don't have much experience with the areas around Dallas.:bandit:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of camping at gilmer and making a weekend out of it but I'm game to try bridgeport also.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Just found out this morning that I'm getting pager duty for the week, due to a scheduling conflict with the original person on rotation. So, nothing out of town for me... :(

Actually, I'm on 30-minute recall, in case of emergencies, which pretty much rules out going just about anywhere, lol...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice! I found the trail link thread too. I'm really interested as a first outing. Suspect info will post here if it's gunn a happen? Hell, I might just roll out to see the sights if not...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
details will be posted or pm'd if you are interetsted. just subscribe and it will go directly to your email (or phone).

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Less than a 25% chance that I can make this one. Gotta get the house ready to be put on the market. :mecry:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so what you're saying is there's still a chance?:rofl:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts