Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that a number of people are having issues with this product; that is, inconsistent connectivity. I think that, as a sponsored member, DICE needs to:
  • Respond to the issues on this forum
  • Fix the issue
If they are unable to do that, I personally don't believe they should be here; there is more to being a member than paying an annual fee (or whatever the process is). Here are a couple of threads to provide some context to the post:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Dangit.

Mine was working fine until I read this thread.

Been working for weeks. Today I resynced some podcasts and plugged it back into the DICE. I wanted to manually start my podcast but I couldn't get control of the iPod to scroll thru the playlists. The screen was stuck on 'OK to Disconnect' w/ the big checkmark on the screen. It was playing music but only from the first playlist on my iPod. It worked fine 2 days ago when I manually started the playlist.

What gives? I did nothing except update my podcasts. No iPod f/w update or DICE f/w update. EXCRUTIATINGLY frustrating.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the support channel is appropriate if you want a refund or the standard response, "send it back and we will send you a new one". This is a reasonable forum for a vendor to respond to what is probably a fundamental problem with the unit. I also think they should be up front about these issues before selling additional units to forum members.

I know that, in the TRDSource portion of the forum, people have had minor issues and the vendor has quickly acknowledged / dealt with them. I would personally like that to be the standard some of the other vendors live up to.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree.

I think I'm going to order a Neo Ion this weekend and, if it works (unlike the DICE) I will post here. It's obvious DICE isn't using this space.

·
Banned
124 Posts
Hello,
You guys are right, we should have stayed on here from the beginning with tech support. I am sorry that this was not given when you guys needed it, and I completely understand how you would get negative feelings about DICE. However, it was my fault, and I plan to change things so that I am on here looking around aLOT more often for assistance with DICE integration kits and other questions.

So we have a new firmware being released this week and those of you having issues with your DICE kits, give us a call and we'll have your DICE module updated for you! Please let us know!

Thank You, and I hope everyone can accept my apology.

Best Regards,
Adam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts