Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm quite unhappy with Eclipe's iPod interface. I know that the AVN-5500 will not give me "full control" of the iPod as much as the 6600 but I'd like to view my Playlists or be able to scroll & choose my songs, album & artist & to also see an overview of the directory of songs from time to time. With that said, the 5500 DOES NOT give me any of the options for some reason.

I was wondering if the DICE would plug & play into the AVN 5500 & give me full control & be able to view my iPods directory.

Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
124 Posts
Hello,
The DICE iPod integration kits are designed for factory radio systems in the vehicles that are supported. The only option we would have for an aftermarket head unit is our auxiliary kit (i-AUX), but this only offers audio-out from the iPod and charging the iPod as well. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Adam

I'm quite unhappy with Eclipe's iPod interface. I know that the AVN-5500 will not give me "full control" of the iPod as much as the 6600 but I'd like to view my Playlists or be able to scroll & choose my songs, album & artist & to also see an overview of the directory of songs from time to time. With that said, the 5500 DOES NOT give me any of the options for some reason.

I was wondering if the DICE would plug & play into the AVN 5500 & give me full control & be able to view my iPods directory.

Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts