Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Now get it right....You must tell people you were pulling the Chev INTO the mud hole.....Not the other way around.....

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
When you can snatch the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave young Grasshopper.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually picked up the car, I work 7 days a week and really dont have any free time. since I work for uncle sam, they gave me a 3 day weekend and well I owed it to myself. the FJ held up good and man! I cant believe what I have been missing out on.

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to leave young Grasshopper.
Yes sensei! ewww waaa!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awesome.....Your pretty brave to post those pics, first time I went out....I got stuck, took some pics with a ford 250 pulling me out...decided to burn em.....So my story has a rendition....Have fun wheeling, get some mudders and a lift, definetly will help in those conditions....

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Nice truck. You'll get the hang of it.

I am a little dissapointed you got it stuck that easy. I can still see the tops of your wheels and the truck is wayyyyyyy to clean to have "tried" to get out. There should be rooster tails thrown 30 feet behind you!!!!!

:rofl:

Rear Locker, ATRAC and 4lo would have done the trick there. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hahahaha! I actually got stuck this weekend up in the trails in Big Bear. I was going this mountain of rocks when I slid into a tree. I ended up having to Axe the Tree Down just to get my FJ unstuck. Now to add to all my scrapes, tree stains and lines, I have even more battle scars on the FJ. but that is okay for me. It shows that I actually take it out on the trails and it also gives me more of a reason to get a new paint job of a different color.

Awesome.....Your pretty brave to post those pics, first time I went out....I got stuck, took some pics with a ford 250 pulling me out...decided to burn em.....So my story has a rendition....Have fun wheeling, get some mudders and a lift, definetly will help in those conditions....

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice :). Looks like a great time. What's the writing on the passenger door?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Did they make any 4x2 TT's?

KO's are notorious for not being a good mud tire, looks like the rear skid dug into the ground.

Looks like fun.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Nice pics, muddin' is always fun!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Did they make any 4x2 TT's?

KO's are notorious for not being a good mud tire, looks like the rear skid dug into the ground.

Looks like fun.
The rear skid is 2' long, it kept his bumper from digging in.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
ummmmmmmmm gas pedal makes fj go faster and also makes mud fly in all directions! use liberaly until all forward progress has stopped!

·
Registered
2 Posts
haha nice. can't wait till i got out and do the same thing. w/o getting stuck of course.:cheers: btw is that a fujiwara tofu sticker. i was thinking of doing the same thing when i get mine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts