NickHello Bob,Nick C.
My name is Bob. Retired military living in the Philippines. I started this thread which has slightly moved off topic. I've replaced all my interior lights with your LED's. Very happy with the products and customer service of Diode Dynamics. Our time differences make it difficult for me to call so hopefully you can answer a few questions through this forums.
1. I'm interested in your SL1 LED Headlights. I'm an old fart and have trouble seeing at night. I need to illuminate the road in front of me with bright white light and ready to pull the trigger on an upgrade. When I search your website by vehicle no LED headlights are shown. Under the "Bulbs" tab on your site you list 8 different LS1 models. Which model fits my cruiser?
2. You stated that Diode Dynamics will release a SL2 version. What are the differences between the SL1 and upcoming SL2?
3. Your website indicated that the SL1 LED's are back-ordered shipping in 6 to 8 weeks. Is this information still correct?
4. What is the estimated date of availability for the SL2's
First off, thank you for your service, we greatly appreciate it!
Secondly, the SL1 is currently available for single-filament applications only. Our engineering team is still working on the dual-filament SL2 models, but we don't have a time-frame or ETA on their release. It's difficult to design a single-filament model, let alone a dual, but our engineering team is up for the challenge and will come out with something special.
3: SL1 applications are likely going to ship quicker than 6-8 weeks, but we've updated the lead times to give production an opportunity to catch up (hiring new employees like crazy!).
4. We don't have a time-frame available on the SL2 quite yet, but the FJ Cruiser will definitely be a vehicle we bring in for comparison shots & testing.
Thank you for asking!!
We are extremely proud to be manufacturing the SL1 here in St. Louis, Missouri.
Any updates es?