·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Looks like fun to me! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I thought you guys had snow?

It would have completely made my day if something happened. Like say, an elephant comes running across camera. You run over your camera. Jesus comes back, right then and there. Or on one of the bumps, your rear door pops open and a dead hooker rolls out.

Sorry... I'm even more easily amused.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Careful, You might get water splashed up and suck it in the intake resulting in a hydralocked engine.. Those look like some pretty big puddles!! you may want to get a Snorkle before aattempting again...:rofl::rofl:
Really bored.. sorry.. It will only get worse as the day goes on.....

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought you guys had snow?

It would have completely made my day if something happened. Like say, an elephant comes running across camera. You run over your camera. Jesus comes back, right then and there. Or on one of the bumps, your rear door pops open and a dead hooker rolls out.

Sorry... I'm even more easily amused.
Well.....for just a split second there.....Jesus did take the wheel

This was actually Sunday morning in South Carolina before all the snow moved in.

Careful, You might get water splashed up and suck it in the intake resulting in a hydralocked engine.. Those look like some pretty big puddles!! you may want to get a Snorkle before aattempting again...:rofl::rofl:
Really bored.. sorry.. It will only get worse as the day goes on.....
I live life on the edge, man!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like fun, good one man camera action,:lol: Any plans for a suspension in the future? Glad to see ya having fun in the FJ even if it is just a little

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got an OME lift and some LR UCAs sitting in my garage as I type. Having them installed next week! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Great entertainment indeed. You have to be stoked about lifting your rig next week!
Just curious, where are you having the lift and uca's installed?
__

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Awesome! Michael and Brian at ACC are top notch... Extremely helpful for sure. They sure have quite a few old FJ projects going on over there. I found them by recommendation from others on this forum.
I'll keep an eye out for ya around town!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah they seem like good guys....I found them through here as well. Those who have gone to them seem to have nothing but good things to say.

Whereabouts in ATL are you? I have seen a rig that looks kinda like yours cruising down Peachtree Industrial a few times

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Likely not me off Peachtree Ind. I'm in Smyrna just inside the perimeter off South Cobb Drive. I see a few lifted FJ's around here, at least one of them I've run into is a forum member as well.
You're gonna dig your rig with a lift! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't make it over that way too often. 'Bout the closest I get is Perimeter mall as I work around there. But I'll keep an eye out. That's a nice lookin' rig! :cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got an OME lift and some LR UCAs sitting in my garage as I type. Having them installed next week! :rocker:
Congrats on the OME lift and LR UCA's. I am sure you will enjoy them:) I am waiting to afford a lift but it might be a while. Looking at Overland Warehouse Radflo 2.5 one day. Sorry to get off topic here.
Now get that lift installed and post up some pic's!:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
I loved the video simply because I did the same thing in a vacant lot not too long ago. :lol: It was slick enough that I got a little 4WD 'donut' going on the crappy OEM tires. One second I was cursing them and the next I was giggling like mad. They still suck, but damn it was fun.

Both instances remind me of the inevitable life led by every Hot Wheels & Matchbox 4x4 I had growing up... Where's some dirt and water?! It's so true that the only difference between grown men and little boys is the price of the 'toys'!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts