Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DIRTY PARTS DUAL BATTERY KIT GROUP BUY - ROUND 3 !!!

The Pitch :

The DIRTY PARTS Dual Battery Kit for the FJ Cruiser is the only kit specifically made for your FJ. The kit comes complete with a powder-painted steel battery tray, hold down, and mounting hardware, mil-spec switching solenoid, mil-spec battery terminals, 2-gauge welding-grade battery cables, control switch with integrated mounting bracket an LED mode indicator, wiring harness with connectors, cable boots, wire ties, step-by-step written instructions, and a CD with installation pictures. The kit is designed to fit an Optima 34/78 Red or Yellow Top battery, or the Odyssey PC1500DT battery (battery is NOT included – but available to ship with your kit. Call / E-mail / PM for details).

The DIRTY PARTS Dual Battery Kit was designed to be simple to install, and to be trouble free on- and off-road. We have sold and installed hundreds of these kits, and are confident you’ll be satisfied with the quality of the components, and the strength of the design. Regular price for this kit is $469.95.

2) The Notes:

A) The Kit will work on the 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser, with Stock, TRD, or AFE intakes without modification.

B) The kit will work on the 2010 FJ Cruiser, but modification / removal of a factory plate on the fender well is required for tray fitment – easy to do, and instructions are included.

3) The Deal:

After the success of the first two rounds, we've kept it simple:

Despite increases in the cost of materials and shipping, we’ve kept the price the same as the first two Group Buys – and everyone will qualify for the best deal: $375.00 :clap:

The kits will begin shipping after 25 paid commitments are reached, or at the end of the group buy, whichever comes first.

Shipping within the Continental U.S. will be $25 per kit. Sales tax will be added to all kits delivered in CA.

Payment is by Paypal, or Credit Card. PM for any other arrangements before committing, please.

4) IMPORTANT :

Those who want to participate need to PM or e-mail ALL of the following information to CRUISERLARRY. Remember, others are depending on you to get their kits ASAP, so please be prompt and complete to help speed up the process:

-Screen name

-Actual name

-Paypal email address

-Shipping address

-Contact phone number

If paying by credit card, please provide a phone number we can reach you at during our business hours – 10am-7pm M-F PDT

THANK YOU !!!

*This group buy is open until 3/31/11 *
:cheers:

As above, please direct all your orders and questions to CruiserLarry.

I can be reached by phone M-F 10a-7p PDT @ 310-390-9086, and by e-mail at [email protected] :bigthumb:

(There should be an e-mail link at the bottom of the first post as well...:))

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
HA! I should have waited. Hopefully the updated wiring diagrams I sent CruiserLarry will be included in the new instructions, should be easier to follow. I still haven't installed since it took longer to get the rest of the parts in before I gut the car...grrr. Congrats guys, enjoy, the kit has some awesome parts in it, very good quality stuff!

·
Registered
71 Posts
PM sent. Thanks guys!!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
709 Posts
:cheers:

As above, please direct all your orders and questions to CruiserLarry.
I'm confused. FJOEL posted this from British Colombia, but info and payment goes to CRUISERLARRY in California. So how do I get ahold of CRUISERLARRY? There is no link or phone number provided for CRUISERLARRY.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Email sent. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
I'm confused. FJOEL posted this from British Colombia, but info and payment goes to CRUISERLARRY in California. So how do I get ahold of CRUISERLARRY? There is no link or phone number provided for CRUISERLARRY.
FJoel is a forum Supporting Vendor and hence able to sponsor group buys, while cruiserlarry is not.

You could also just send a private message from the forum here to "cruiserlarry", that's what I did.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Even with a TRD CAI and S-Pod the Dual battery fits

Just wish the switch was prettier...for the price of $375 the switch SUCKS!!!
But I am very happy with the kit otherwise.

I hope that I am allowed an opinion since I spent $$$ on the last GB. (no points for speaking my mind)

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts

I can be reached by phone M-F 10a-7p PDT @ 310-390-9086, and by e-mail at [email protected] :bigthumb:

(There should be an e-mail link at the bottom of the first post as well...:))

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.