Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
I'll come drive it for you...you don't want it sitting around getting neglected!

·
Admin
8,449 Posts
And the fact that I can drink my coffee on my morning commute ;)

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Painted toe nails?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
And the fact that I can drink my coffee on my morning commute ;)
You must not be able to multi-task if you can't drink and drive.

I'll come drive it for you...you don't want it sitting around getting neglected!
I'll let you but only if you have an automatic you are willing to trade. My mom just offered her Lexus SUV for a trade. She was a little upset when I told her I would gladly take hers but no one is driving mine.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Ya I've been there many times.
Broke my left ankle and foot a couple times and now I am prone to sprains. Usually end up with a few good sprains a year.
But on the days that I am not injured, it is well worth driving a manual transmission.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I looked at the nails and said to myself...self "please tell me this is a woman" then I saw the forum name and all was well. get better soon.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: If I am that flexible to paint those while driving and keeping it that neat and clean I am in the wrong profession.

Sorry about your foot what did you do?
Stupid joint damage from a stress fracture that healed wrong. Thanks to me being hardheaded and not listening and staying off of it as long as needed. At least it is only 3 weeks and a good excuse to wear flip flops to work...well a flip...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
FJDawgGrl.. come on now.. a stress frac.. could have made it a lot more interesting.. ie.. some one was making fun of your FJ and you have to put that foot in their arse and they were so up tight it got stuck or something....

·
Admin
8,449 Posts
You must not be able to multi-task if you can't drink and drive.
Nope.

You should've seen the mishap of '92 when I tried chewing gum, almost forgot to breathe!

:lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
I know I know. Granted I like being a violent person, my sarcasm was not up to par yesterday. Blame it on the drugs. I did it in the middle of a 10 mile run and was still about 4 miles from the house. Do I get any points since I had to run the remainder on it? Lol.

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
I know I know. Granted I like being a violent person, my sarcasm was not up to par yesterday. Blame it on the drugs. I did it in the middle of a 10 mile run and was still about 4 miles from the house. Do I get any points since I had to run the remainder on it? Lol.
Without pics, it didn't happen.
Note: We need all views of this incident:jester:
Heal up quickly
thanks

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Get well soon so you can get back to your FJC.

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. It was a sad morning leaving her parked in the driveway and passing 4 other FJs on the way to work. 20 days to go!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts